Chinet paper plates at Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinet paper plates at Amazon

Just purchased 200 10 3/8" Chinet paper plates off of Amazon for just over $31 bucks. Roughly 6 cents a piece. Free shipping. Best deal on the net as far as I have been able to find. Even Wal Mart gets $4.76 for 35 of them which is over 7 cents a piece and you haven't paid tax yet.
    Web Restaraunt store has them a bit cheaper but their shipping is a deal killer.

Chinet is the top of the line paper plate and is what I like to use for serving those heavy duty bbq meals. Just Thought I would pass it along.
    G Spot BBQ Hittin' The Spot Since 2004

thanks for the info!
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Gonna look into it.
      sigpic

Comment

I thought by now somebody would have posted a link to someplace I over looked that sells them for half of what I paid!!

thats usually how it works for me.

Fish, that pic at the bottom of your sig line... please I beg of you, change it!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3montes View Post

Fish, that pic at the bottom of your sig line... please I beg of you, change it!!
          I got it for ya Monte...much better now
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post

Comment

I thought by now somebody would have posted a link to someplace I over looked that sells them for half of what I paid!!

thats usually how it works for me.

Lol.... I HATE OREGON! Now that they are out of the National Championship picture, I guess I can.... Thinkin Rich's cheese smoke needs to be displayed, once again :)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                No. Let me get that for you. What do you think is in the bag, the yellow bag. It could be paper plates.

Comment

yeah we use those. Made from reeds or rushes or some such. Biodegradeable too. But a good sturdy plate. Never though to look online
                  Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                  Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Just purchased 200 10 3/8" Chinet paper plates off of Amazon for just over $31 bucks. Roughly 6 cents a piece. Free shipping. Best deal on the net as far as I have been able to find. Even Wal Mart gets $4.76 for 35 of them which is over 7 cents a piece and you haven't paid tax yet.
                    Web Restaraunt store has them a bit cheaper but their shipping is a deal killer.

Chinet is the top of the line paper plate and is what I like to use for serving those heavy duty bbq meals. Just Thought I would pass it along.
                    My conkulator says 15.5 cents each.
                    Don..

2 of me best buds ever! R.I.P guys

Comment

Working...
                    X