Posted On: 10-16-2017
Replies: 12
Views: 148
0 Summer Sausage Weekend
Last Post: Kicken Asphalt
Replies: 20
Views: 299
0 After seeing all the awesome salmon threads I have seen lately...
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 13
Views: 177
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,370 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,717 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 640,299 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 08-27-2017, 02:07 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Default 75# Top Round Wedding Reception Beef

Niece got married Sat. Awesome venue in Oly on a big horse farm. Got a few picks of my FIL's bud cooking in his 21 year old Roti cooker/smoker he built. Cool rig. Beef was outstanding! When they cut it, they cut thin/thick slices, both with, and against the grain, along with chunks. Montreal seasoning is all. Mesquite lump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 08-27-2017, 03:09 AM
Pit Master

BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Cool lookin' rig Meat looks very tasty

Looks like it was a great place to have wedding venue
Old 08-27-2017, 04:05 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Awesome! Great looking beef and nice rig! Congrats to the newlyweds!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 08-27-2017, 07:25 AM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Ya know, it kinda early ta make me drool fer beefage!

Cool setup, beef look right tasty! Bar don look "Tooo" fun neither. Cool Doins!

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 08-27-2017, 08:26 AM
I got nothin

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Ohhhhhh...A rotisserie for my stickburner Just think of the fun I could have with that

Interesting that he cut it up in different directions...Did he tell ya why?
Old 08-27-2017, 08:42 AM
Tailgater

HornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To All
HornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To All

I still cannot figure out how to give points on my phone, but the roast beef definitely deserves some!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2017, 08:50 AM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Very Nice!!

Great looking Beef too!!

Thanks for showing!

Bear
Old 08-27-2017, 09:52 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
Ohhhhhh...A rotisserie for my stickburner Just think of the fun I could have with that

Yup. I was kinda wondering that too...

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Old 08-27-2017, 01:04 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:

I actually did not ask, just noticed Jack was cutting against the grain and Zack was cutting with, against, chunks, etc. They were drinking Whiskey
Old 08-27-2017, 02:06 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
I actually did not ask, just noticed Jack was cutting against the grain and Zack was cutting with, against, chunks, etc. They were drinking Whiskey
Drinking tends to go against the grain sometimes...

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Old 08-27-2017, 02:18 PM
I got nothin

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Lucky they got all their fingers then
Old 08-27-2017, 03:38 PM
Pit Master

jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All
jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All

awesome. funny there, in one pic, you needed an adjustable wrench to cut and serve? must have been one tough of a cow. y'all need to come down to Oklahoma for a good tender cut!!

congrats to all the families. bet the meal was delicious!!

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...
Old 08-27-2017, 04:37 PM
~YOU, YOU WANT MAD HUNKY~

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn
Interesting rig Mr. Fish... Was that thing powered by a tractor PTO???
I'm lovin' that bar... Not crazy aboot the choice of 'beer' bhut, hey... Thanks for posting those pics...

Quote:
Ohhhhhh...A rotisserie for my stickburner Just think of the fun WE could have with that
Fixed it for ya, Craig...
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

be the first on your block to get one for halloween!!!

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 08-27-2017, 05:34 PM
Biltong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
Interesting rig Mr. Fish... Was that thing powered by a tractor PTO???
I'm lovin' that bar... Not crazy aboot the choice of 'beer' bhut, hey... Thanks for posting those pics...

Fixed it for ya, Craig...
It had some sort of transmission thingy, U-Joints, a special speed reducer maybe? And some other thing. It was electric powered. I should have gotten some better pics of that area turned nice and slow. Could probably do a meatloaf on it

Yeah, the beer choices..... There were a lot of early 20's redneck cowboys/cowgirls. Coors light is there choice. 5 kegs gone by aboot 10:30 or so,, when I heard the Sheriff's showed up I was long gone by then Did get to watch the fight though on some guys ipad. That was cool

Last edited by Fishawn; 08-27-2017 at 05:42 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Big Deck BBQ and Brew

Bama BBQ Is  A Name Known To All
Bama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
I'm lovin' that bar... Not crazy aboot the choice of 'beer' bhut, hey...

+1. Bar = awesome. Beers on tap = no so much. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 09-21-2017, 02:42 PM
Pit Master

sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All
sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All

Great pics!

Quote:
I'm lovin' that bar... Not crazy aboot the choice of 'beer' bhut, hey...
Quote:

Yeah, the beer choices..... There were a lot of early 20's redneck cowboys/cowgirls. Coors light is there choice.

If it was anything like a friend of ours... his taps are not a correct representation of the beer he is supplying. He has good brand name taps but only one cheap beer. Nobody knows...

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Chargriller Duo w/ SFB
Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
Weber Smokey Joe
Brinkman Electric Smoker
Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
Pink Thermapen
Purple Thermapen
Old 09-21-2017, 07:02 PM
I got nothin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_magnolia View Post
Great pics!

If it was anything like a friend of ours... his taps are not a correct representation of the beer he is supplying. He has good brand name taps but only one cheap beer. Nobody knows...

Natty lite comes in a keg

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Stick Burners