X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Thyme!

27-23 Eagles
    sigpic

Hoping for the eagle's. Found out today a classmate of my brother works for them in strength and conditioning. Pretty cool for a small rural area.
    sigpic

Comment

Eagles...not really watching...butttt will monitor to pi$$ off me yankee cousins...
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Don't care too much for football but any time I can see the Patriots get their butts kicked it's a good day
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

as a stiller fan things are lookin' pretty good..........
          sigpic
          it's all good my friend..........

Comment

nice!
            sigpic
            it's all good my friend..........

Comment

I was less than excited to see Brady back in the Super Bowl. Didnt even go to any SB party, but this one actually ended up being an exciting game to watch, especially when Brady got the ball knocked out of his hand when he needed to make it happen. Then OF COURSE to see the Eagles pull it off with their back up QB - Priceless! Congrats to the Philadelphia fans for the Eagles knocking off the GOAT.
              Mike
              Proud to be I.B.E.W.

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
              POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
              Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!

Comment

Only watched the last two minutes of the game... Correction, the game was on the televisinationator for the last two minutes. I wasn't really watching. That satisfied my NFL footsball fix for the year.

Congrats to the Beagles, it was a long time coming.

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
                Paul

Comment

used to spend 6 hours of sunday night watching this thing. Back when it only took 3 hours to play a 1 hour game.
                  But in all honesty when you string out 60 minutes of actual gameplay into half a day. It's just boring.
                  Particularly as in the uk instead of advert breaks you just get a couple blokes in a studio waffling to each other. If they showed the american adverts, it'd be worth watching for the novelty.

Plus it was on the opening weekend of the 6 nations rugby tournament.
                  Three good games.

Glad to see the eagles won - mate of mine might have topped himself if they hadn't

But something has to be done about the ridiculous length of broadcast games.

Oh yeah due to time differences the superbowl tends to start over here at around 2am. I know people who book monday off and watch the whole thing.
                  But not me any more. It's just got ridiculous.
                  Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                  Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Working...
                  X