Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 07-29-2017, 09:27 PM
Tailgater

HornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To All
HornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To All
Default Seafood Pizza

White sauce with fresh spinach & basil, mozzarella cheese, canned calms, fresh crab, scallops & shrimp.

And one of the guest brought smoked cheese & sausages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 07-29-2017, 09:31 PM
Up in Smoke

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Wish I coulda been there...

Old 07-29-2017, 11:49 PM
TBS Sniffer

barleypop Is  A Name Known To All
barleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To All

Points alone for the screens! That some good looking pie son!
Old 07-30-2017, 01:40 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Niiiiice! Love me some XX's also
Old 07-30-2017, 07:37 AM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

I could go for a few of those slices!!

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 07-30-2017, 09:30 AM
Padre

crusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To All
crusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To All

Good looking pizza.
Island of Misfit Smokers Member #94

weber smokie joe
18.5" weber prefomer
22.5" weber kettle
ECB
Chargriller SnP well modified
one ugly ass drum smoker
New Braunfels Bandera in dry dock for a service life extension overhaul

and

saving for a trailer mounted 60" reverse flow for my christmas present
Old 07-30-2017, 11:00 AM
Pit Master

jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All
jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All

Hmm... Not the pizza I would have expected coming gout of Midland. I assume its delicious and probably need to try that soon. Always nice to get out of my beef routine.

and I see you had an open can of red sauce there. Did you folks make any other interesting pizzas?

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...
Old 07-30-2017, 11:05 AM
Fire Starter

Stirling Knows How To Maintain A Pit

Damn that's a good looking pie.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 07-30-2017, 11:54 AM
Tailgater

HornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To All
HornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To All

We always start with a kids pizza, half cheese only & half pepperoni. Then I have everything set up in the kitchen and let my guests make their own pizza... and they used everything!!! One thing I bought this time that I've never tried before was sun dried tomatoes, on top they came out too crispy, next time they need to be buried under the cheese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-30-2017, 12:54 PM
Rub Mixer

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

great looking pies and everything else HornedToad - Very nice! if I got 'em

~ Frank Sinatra.

Old 07-30-2017, 07:07 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

that's a tasty gig!

Old 07-31-2017, 06:59 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornedToad View Post

You killed me with this...

On edit... Nazis got me cuffed... IOU.

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 07-31-2017, 08:52 PM
Pit Master

PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All
PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All

Nice! One of my favorite pizzas are here has bay shrimp on it. I'd put a hurting on that pizza for sure!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Seafood