Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Smokin' Q Pics

Smokin' Q Pics No Long Posts On How To, Just great pics of Smokin' & Grillin' Food.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Project
Last Post: Bearcarver
Posted On: 12-14-2017
Replies: 23
Views: 230
0 SV Reheating my Prime Rib
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Replies: 10
Views: 142
0 Peanut Butter Meltaways (Bear's Favorite Candy!!)
Replies: 90
Views: 5,514
0 English Mincemeat And What To Do With It :-) (yep, finally lol)
Replies: 20
Views: 840
0 Home made pierogies...and creme brle
Last Post: Smooth E Smoke
Replies: 6
Views: 65
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,464 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,981 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 644,840 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 12-10-2012, 12:15 PM

chisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To All
chisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To All

a brilliant bologna sandwich from Au Cheval in Chicago - housemade bologna, cheese, fried egg.:

burger (touted by Bon Apetit as the best in the U.S.) was pretty damn good as well.

even enjoyed and Old Fashioned:

Au Cheval
Chicago, IL.

gotta get out to eat every once in a while to see what folks are doing with flavors, etc.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Last edited by chisoxjim; 12-10-2012 at 12:48 PM.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 04-08-2013, 09:22 PM

chisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To All
chisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To All

me and shay getting a few shots in tonight while the chimney was getting going:

thats a Daisy Red Ryder I got for myself for my 43rd birthday.. always wanted one.

Old 04-08-2013, 09:24 PM

1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All
1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All1Cavman Is  A Name Known To All

Alright

Old 04-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Right on Jim..... I kinda been thinking aboot a pellet gun.... for me kid of course
Old 04-09-2013, 12:31 AM
Pit Master

jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All
jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All

Funny. Just took out my original BB gun for my youngest to learn. Basic daisy gun. It's 40 almost to the day. Short range but accurate still. Can't wait to see him kill some targets. He and his older sister are already right on with a bow.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365481849.927989.jpg

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...
Old 04-09-2013, 01:19 AM
Smoke it & they will come

Wingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To All
Wingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To All

Jim thats cool and it's also good to see ya post. I have always enjoyed your cook posts. You bring some great stuff to the table.

Rob
Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
SmokingPit.com
Road-Quest.com

Yoder YS640
Yoder Wichita
Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale

Old 04-09-2013, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Right on Jim..... I kinda been thinking aboot a pellet gun.... for me kid of course
Lol,

I was sitting in a bar a couple months ago. Decorating one of the walls was a Red Rider box, decided i wanted one. Pretty cheap "splurge", about $30 shipped.

Old 04-09-2013, 09:57 AM
Pit Master

nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All
nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All

Very cool for letting another generation learn gun control the "correct" way.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Pit Master

sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All
sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisoxjim View Post
me and shay getting a few shots in tonight while the chimney was getting going:
That's awesome!

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Chargriller Duo w/ SFB
Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
Weber Smokey Joe
Brinkman Electric Smoker
Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
Pink Thermapen
Purple Thermapen
Old 04-16-2013, 11:05 AM

just some spares I did up yesterday. rained pretty much the entire cook. WSM didnt give a damn.

RO Lump and some briquettes, Hickory.

3-2-1 method - folid with some apple juice and rub.

my rub for this cook (homemade) - ribs with a light slather of creole mustard in the background

fin:

rib tip carnage:

nice cook, these spares were streaked with fat when I bought them, that stuff melted down and these were juicy as hell.

had some shrimp to fry and fill out the plate:

Last edited by chisoxjim; 04-16-2013 at 11:18 AM.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:14 AM
Seasoned Smoker

dsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To All
dsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To All

Those look friggin awesome!

Yoder YS640
Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
Frogmats
Maverick ET 732
Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

Old 04-18-2013, 11:34 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztSoihs9RL8
Old 08-19-2013, 11:20 AM

cooked a bit on Sat:

some heirlooms:

Old 08-19-2013, 03:13 PM
Biltong King

Nicely done Jim!

I did get MY KID the Red Ryder bb gun as well

Old 08-19-2013, 03:14 PM

Quote:

I did get MY KID the Red Ryder bb gun as well

nice, best part of being an adult... buying the shit my parents wouldnt let me have as a kid.

Old 09-09-2013, 09:24 AM

liked this action shot from Sat. night:

Old 09-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Biltong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisoxjim View Post
liked this action shot from Sat. night:

Like that one also. You take great pics, besides being a great cook
Old 09-09-2013, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Like that one also. You take great pics, besides being a great cook
thanks boss, right back at ya.

Old 09-17-2013, 10:13 AM

Some pics from Saturday. rare time we could eat outside(either too hot, too cold, too windy, or too buggy most days)

the three amigos:

fin:

did perch(not pictured) and turf again...

Last edited by chisoxjim; 09-17-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Smokin' Q Pics