Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 09-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Shoot it, Cook it, Eat it

RowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To All
RowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To All
Default T Bone & Grilled Eggplant

Got this huge T bone on sale a few weeks ago. The sucker is over 1 1/2 inches thick. Pulled it out of the freezer to try the Mad Hunky steak sauce. Topped it with some Ranchman's butter in case I didn't like the sauce. The sauce was great and I finished that partial jar.

Dad gave me another white eggplant. Coated the slices with a little olive oil and dusted them with Mrs. Dash's Southwest Chipotle seasoning. Turned out really good.

Thanks for checking it out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1939.jpg (48.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1940.jpg (62.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1941.jpg (58.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1942.jpg (69.9 KB, 18 views)
S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
New Braunfels Bandera
UniFlame Gas Grill
Lil Chief

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 09-09-2013, 10:44 PM
Fired up!

BBQ Bob Is  A Name Known To All
BBQ Bob Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Bob Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Bob Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Bob Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Bob Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Bob Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Bob Is  A Name Known To All

That looks amazing Ray!!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-09-2013, 11:29 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Beauty RR! Cook it on the Acorn?
Old 09-10-2013, 06:36 AM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Oh yeah, great looking steak and eggplant there!

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 09-10-2013, 06:15 PM

RowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To All
RowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To AllRowdyRay Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Beauty RR! Cook it on the Acorn?
No, that thing is cursed. That was the original plan. As I was preparing the sauce, it started raining. Weather said 20% chance. Lasted 10 minutes and not another drop. Said screw it. Used the gasser. If I would have lit it, it would have poured.

It was delicious anyway.
S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

GOSM Propane
New Braunfels Bandera
UniFlame Gas Grill
Lil Chief
Old 09-10-2013, 07:37 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Nice steak. Funny..had one last night, and would eat another tonight. Some foods you can have a few nights in a row Zucc looks nice too. My buddy called and said he has 214 of them for me
Old 09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Pit Master

sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All
sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All

That is one big steak!

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Chargriller Duo w/ SFB
Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
Weber Smokey Joe
Brinkman Electric Smoker
Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
Pink Thermapen
Purple Thermapen
Old 09-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

Double R! Dern fine tasty gig ya got there!

Old 09-12-2013, 07:17 PM
I like meat

Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All
Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All

OMG Ray that side of beef looks amazing! I'm so hungry right now and I can't stop drooling. I love me some fried eggplant too. That's it. I'm moving in.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
OMG Ray that side of beef looks amazing! I'm so hungry right now and I can't stop drooling. I love me some fried eggplant too. That's it. I'm moving in.
Hehe, I'll see if I can roust up a Fedex uniform.

Thanks for the comments. It was one of the biggest "steaks" I've seen in a long time. Had to nab it. Pure heaven. Oh, and the eggplant wasn't bad either.
S-M Misfit #16

GOSM Propane
New Braunfels Bandera
UniFlame Gas Grill
Lil Chief
Old 09-12-2013, 08:16 PM
RIP Cowgirl Cassidy

BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All
BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All

Fantastic Ray! Steak looks incredible, kind of reminds me of the side of meat that the waitress put on the side of Fred Flintstone's car that tipped it over!

Egg plant has some awesome color on it too...I love eggplant.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Hot Off The Grill