Smoked Tri Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked Tri Tip

Pork is definitely my favorite meat to smoke, as it is so versatile and delicious, and seems to be made for smoking. But my wife wanted me to try smoking some beef, which had me a bit concerned as to how it would turn out. Reluctantly I decided to try and smoke some Tri Tip roasts, and was very pleased at the results.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2Xf2_bEgfpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Smoking Salmon the easy way, Smoked Tri Tip, Smoked Baby Back Ribs, Smoked Pork Loin, Apple Smoked Bacon, Slow Cooker Carnitas with Pico de Gallo, Slow Cooker Beef Stew
    Smoked and Cured Chicken using Pop's Brine,Smoked and Cured Pork Loin with a Whiskey & Orange Glaze,Smoked and Cured Turkey

Love me some TT...
    Craig
    sigpic

Comment

fine right tasty!...Love that cut!...Cheers!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I gotta say...both looked absolutely delicious. It was interesting that the family liked the dry rub best...Personally I always think that a nice bark out of the smoker with dry rub is my favorite too.

You really do put together an excellent video, and you are good on camera. I like your conversational tone without searching for words...a really good production, and an excellent and tasty experiment.
        BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
        Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
        I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
          I gotta say...both looked absolutely delicious. It was interesting that the family liked the dry rub best...Personally I always think that a nice bark out of the smoker with dry rub is my favorite too.

You really do put together an excellent video, and you are good on camera. I like your conversational tone without searching for words...a really good production, and an excellent and tasty experiment.
          I agree 100%... very nicely done!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

great vid,,, thanks!!!
            ~All that is gold does not glitter ~ Not all those that wander are lost~
            ~20" Yoder "Swiss Army Knife" Stick Burner~

Comment

Mmmmmmmm Tri Tip, don't see it often here!
              Nice Vid, like the 2 way!
              Mark
              sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
              Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Damn that looks delicious. I haven't done tri-tip in quite some time. I think E-mule has inspired me.

Comment

Originally posted by gmotoman View Post
                  Damn that looks delicious. I haven't done tri-tip in quite some time. I think E-mule has inspired me.
                  me too...
                  ~All that is gold does not glitter ~ Not all those that wander are lost~
                  ~20" Yoder "Swiss Army Knife" Stick Burner~

Comment

WE eat tri-tip all the time over here in the heartland. Very versatile. And I do the same thing by purchasing two or three at time and introducing different flavors. Family favorite is a traditional beef flavor and another more teriyaki style. Leftovers make for some tasty sandwiches and salads I must say. Nice video.
                    sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Working...
                    X