Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 A-MAZE-N Cold Smoked Pepper Jack, Tillamook Cheddar & Pistachios
Last Post: Mark R
Posted On: 02-17-2018
Replies: 2
Views: 29
0 Valentines dinner...Not trying to copy Fishawn...
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 11
Views: 131
0 DDave's Reverse Flow Build
Last Post: TKOBBQ
Replies: 72
Views: 1,402
0 There are no Pics...
Last Post: Richtee
Replies: 19
Views: 323
0 Coconut Shrimp BAKED With A Mad Hunky Twist
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 15
Views: 279
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,572 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,343 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 651,216 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 02-01-2011, 12:19 AM
Smoke it & they will come

Wingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To All
Wingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To All
Default Swiss & Pecans - Apple & Chipotle Seasoned smoked with Pecan & Cherry - Video

Hi all,

I wanted to put a bit of a twist on smoked cheese and nuts so I tried a Apple Chipotle BBQ bath by Sweetwater Spice Company. YUMMM! It came out really tasty. If any of you get a chance try this. I also found if I put 1 row of pellets, one at each end, the A-MAZE-N-SMOKER works quite well burning pellets. Makes allot more smoke and I got 3 hours on a row of pellets. In the video I filled it up but it went out turning the corner. Later the same day I cold smoked a pizza using one row and it worked great! Try it!

Recipe

Ingredients:
1 Block of Swiss or Cheese of Choice
1 lbs Pecans
1/8 Cup Sweetwater Spice Co. Apple Chipotle BBQ Bath
1/8 Cup Water

You can change things up with adding other nuts or cheeses etc. this is more about using the bath for seasoning and the cold smoking technique.

Rob
Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
SmokingPit.com
Road-Quest.com

Yoder YS640
Yoder Wichita
Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 02-01-2011, 01:12 AM
miss ya gary....

chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All
chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All

sound interesting........

it's all good my friend..........
Old 02-03-2011, 06:52 AM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

interesting - definitely a way to jazz up the cheaper, less flavoursome cheeses.

You could always add sawdust at the corners to help the pellets turn the corner :-)

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 02-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Banned

ALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To All
ALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To All

Sweet...looks/sounds very good....

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Cheese

Tags
a-maze-n-smoker, cheese, pecans, swiss