Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 09-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Default 10# J&C Summer Sausage

After cleaning out my spice area, I noticed I had some extra seasonings for some SS... Soooo Dug in the freezer and found a hindquarter of a deer I shot last season..

Off to the store to pick up a few items.. (Peppers,Cheese & Pork) And with my luck they were out of Kraft Crumbles.. So time to cube some cheese..

6lbs. Venison & 4lbs Pork..

Jalapeno peppers, seasonings & cure slurry... This time I used a bottle of Chili Beer and the pepper that was in it..

Next time I need to find my crumbles... Cubing cheese blows duck!!!

Just about finish mixing... Dang sure dont look like 10lbs..

Stuffed and in the frig for a nap over night....

Hope to get these in the smoker in the morning... Give it a kiss of some hickory this time..

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 09-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Ill take one if you dont mind...that looks mighty fine...
Old 09-26-2009, 06:30 PM
Sausagehead

Kingudaroad Is  A Name Known To All
Kingudaroad Is  A Name Known To AllKingudaroad Is  A Name Known To AllKingudaroad Is  A Name Known To AllKingudaroad Is  A Name Known To AllKingudaroad Is  A Name Known To AllKingudaroad Is  A Name Known To AllKingudaroad Is  A Name Known To AllKingudaroad Is  A Name Known To AllKingudaroad Is  A Name Known To AllKingudaroad Is  A Name Known To AllKingudaroad Is  A Name Known To All

Those look great Ken! I'll check back for the finish!
Old 09-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

Does really look good.....Nice to see it done!

Old 09-26-2009, 07:09 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Looks perfect Ken. "Cubing cheese blows Duck" is correct!
Old 09-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

salmonclubber Is  A Name Known To All
salmonclubber Is  A Name Known To Allsalmonclubber Is  A Name Known To Allsalmonclubber Is  A Name Known To Allsalmonclubber Is  A Name Known To Allsalmonclubber Is  A Name Known To Allsalmonclubber Is  A Name Known To Allsalmonclubber Is  A Name Known To Allsalmonclubber Is  A Name Known To Allsalmonclubber Is  A Name Known To All

Ken nice looking stuff i really like the jap and cheese in my summer sausage

Happyness is a full smoker
Old 09-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Pit Master

Cajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCajunsmoke13 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Nice. That loosk awesome. Need to try some ss.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:55 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

Not that its ground breaking, Just thought I would post it... Been toooo long for me, not to have some SS..

Old 09-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Pit Master

SmokinLee Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To All

you know it'll be good though.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Reverend Coot

travcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

Looks great Ken! Gonna get a meat mixer when we go to the sausage seminar in Oct. Left hand won't let me mix the suasage up anymore. Oh well, good excuse fer a new toy!

Cubin cheese is a bi**!
Hillbilly Drum Smoker -(Trident 1)

Lots a cast iron an a large butcher knife collection!
Be proud a who an what yall are, don't let nobody tell ya different!
"I am a Combat Engineer, if I say "Whoops" it's every man for himself!"
Familia Partia et Scientia
Family Country and Knowledge
www.hillbillyvittlesllc.com
Our Blog: http://oldcoothillbilly.wordpress.com/
Old 09-27-2009, 03:40 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Well?? It's MORNING! LOL!

Sure looks good Ken, as usual :{)
Old 09-27-2009, 04:47 AM
Jist 'nuther addict!

DINGLE Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & SmokingDINGLE Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Well?? It's MORNING! LOL!

Sure looks good Ken, as usual :{)
Yah Ken.....we are waiting
Old 09-27-2009, 09:09 AM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

I need to run to Wally World this morning, then I will get them on the smoker..

Old 09-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Bourbon bifocals

Uncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To All

Those SS look great Ken . Can't wait to see them smoked . Great sounding mixture.

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Clint Eastwood

Old 09-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Pit Master

jbchoice1 Knows How To Maintain A Pit

I'll take one too Ken... and "blows duck"... gonna remember that one...

You don't have to be crazy to post here, but it helps
I'm old school, ya know, back when tits were different sizes
Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Sausage

Tags
cheese, jalapeno, sausage, venison