X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoder 640 pellet grill for sale

Yoder YS640 Pellet Grill -- $1400

My friend bought this Yoder YS640 pellet pit and now wants an offset smoker. It is about 3 months old maybe 4 -5 cooks on it. Has many options selected and has $2200 invested in the pit.
    Pit located in central Louisiana.

The options included are
    Direct grill grates and grate tool $110,
    pit cover $122,
    probe port $30,
    door thermometer $60,
    second shelf half size (top) $70, - second shelf is a half size shelf in addition to the full size second top shelf that comes with the pit.
    2 piece heat diffuser $190.
    These with initial shipping added about $845 to the base pit. The option adders were $582 making the pit value nearly $1900.
    Also the shipping was $264 from factory. If one orders the pit you incurr this cost in addition to the $582 of options here. You would pay $845 + 1450= $2295.

I don't know much about Yoder but I don't see why the second owner would be responsible for the initial shipping cost as it adds zero value to the actual pit. The initial shipping is just a cost to get into the game. The second owner will have his own shipping to cover.

Comment

Yoder 640 for sale

I guess that is one way to look at it. I think if you were purchasing a new pit from Yoder factory you would have to include shipping and pay about $2200. I was trying to show this pit is about $800 - 900 less than a new pit with the same options. The difference is less if you are located close to Yoder to pick up yourself.
      Only you can decide if $1400 (in Louisiana) is a good deal in your situation.

Thanks for your interest.

Comment

Just if you was closer !! Darn.... 😑

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yoder 640

SOLD!!!

Comment

Working...
          X