No announcement yet.

Wedding Rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't worn mine for a long time because I put on too much weight and it was getting too difficult to get in on and off. I really missed it. Thought about having it resized but kept putting it off.

Lost a little weight and just discovered that I can put it on again fairly easily.

I don't have a job that poses a danger to me while wearing a ring so that's a plus.

Dave
    CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
    UDS 1.0
    Afterburner
    Weber Performer
    Blue Thermapen
    Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
    Thermoworks Chef Alarm
    Auber Smoker Controller
    Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
    -
    "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

I like the silicon idear, butt, I hate wearing jewelry of any kind. Except my nipple ring...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Well I don't have one, or a wifee either!
        Butt had a buddy was a grouper fisherman, was baiting a hook, hook slid under his ring, mate tossed the weight thinking the hook was baited. Deep water, large weight, went over the side...never found him.
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
          Butt had a buddy was a grouper fisherman, was baiting a hook, hook slid under his ring, mate tossed the weight thinking the hook was baited. Deep water, large weight, went over the side...never found him.
          Ohhhh man, sumtimes it sux to be married...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
            I like the silicon idear, butt, I hate wearing jewelry of any kind. Except my nipple ring...

Last edited by THE ICEMAN; 02-25-2016, 06:41 PM.

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
            Paul

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
              Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                I am thinking that fits into the old ball and chain category
                Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post

Oh ICE, just embrace the concept of poking a hole thru your nipple and inserting a piece of metal... wuss...

Originally posted by Conumdrum View Post
                  Pics or it didn't happen.
                  Believe me, you don't want to see pics...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by crusty ol salt View Post
                    As part of my reply to Ryan's recent thread "Venison steaks, and a story of why I'm in the dog house" I Mentioned that i do not wear a traditional wedding band for safety reasons. I do wear the one we exchanged on a stainless steel dog tag chain around my neck.

I currently wear a silicone band on my finger. I was planning on putting the website up but i forgot too. Instead of adding it to his thread i figured i would start this one.

http://qalo.com/

Take Care and Be Blessed

I wore a titanium ring for 14y. Just recently made one out of sterling for myself. I like wearing a ring and sterling is something an EMS crew can get off my hand if they need to. I take them off (well try to remember) when I do hands on work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a friend who wore his wedding ring on the wrong finger. Asked him why one day. “ I married the wrong damn woman” was his reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wedding band is on my key chain. I always have my keys with me, so it is always with me.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                        X