Local Butcher Shop Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Butcher Shop Prices

Newest add from a local shop. Prices similar to your area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Chicken drumstix and bone-in ribeyes are a deal! The rest is pretty normal around here...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Definitely good deal on them drummers for .59 lb. They on sale for .78 lb. here. Best we got is ground beef for 1.98 lb. I don't use bottom round but they got it for 2.98 lb. don't know if that's a deal or not.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing

Chicken Drums, Bone in Ribeye, and the bacon were really good prices.
        Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

I do me own ground beef... get a big ol' chuck roll from RD... split it up into a chuck roast or two, and grind up the rest. Good chit, and CHEAP!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Crap, just noticed the price on the apple wood smoked bacon. I'd buy aboot 20 lbs. of that!

Comment

sorta...they kill ya with the stew meat...$hit whack your own up...got some bad booger sharp blades...Louie...whack this up Eugene! guess that's better than hey...get your ass in here & get off the Natty & cut this up jackass!...
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

$5.49 for Ribeye????

I'd have to get help for that Trip home from the Market !!!

Bear
                Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

I like the whole "local" deal. And discounts for military and seniors.

Hard to find local butchers around here now.

Comment

Originally posted by nickelmore View Post
                    I like the whole "local" deal. And discounts for military and seniors.

Hard to find local butchers around here now.
                    Me too, and come to find oot, my wife's aunts husband went to High School with the owner and were friends in HS. Great guy and sports fanatic like me. Usually end up BS'ing aboot sports for a bit when I go in there
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks like ya could add about a buck onto everything there accept the steak prolly about 2-3 more But that's why we have always bought by the 1/4 or 1/2 every year.
                      2-22.5'' weber
                      1-18'' weber
                      1 smokey joe
                      22.5'' wsm
                      24'' smoke vault
                      1-outhouse
                      Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
                      Smoked meathead #135

Comment

Working...
                      X