No announcement yet.

Ain't no GOAT thread, so...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! It has served me well over the years.

More pix: http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2255

Comment

cheers - yeah i like that. can't get the stove kits over here, but could probably improvise something without too much difficulty :-)

Ah but what about my brick smoker - lol too many ideas not enough space to do them all :-)
      Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
      Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

I've roasted a lot of lamb... But never had goat... Looks pretty darn good though...Kudos...
        ---------------------------------------------------
        I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
        ---------------------------------------------------
        KCBS CBJ

Comment

Nice! Looks great. Actually grew up eating goat once a year. (old family tradition) But we did not smoke it.

Only had it during trips to Mexico a few times since.
          Glen
          Large Vertical & 3 UDS (Illini drum by Bubba before he went big-time)
          KCBS CBJ
          Blue Thermopen
          Profile:
          http://www.coltecconsulting.com

Comment

It looks great, I imagine a well feed goat would turn out some excellent meat. Thanks for the post BILLY LOL

Comment

Just real nice! I like it! My brother live's in San Antonio....got me eatin it when he was in Del Rio. Man it is good! Had it smoked & grilled. Rib's are lean & tender. May hafta make a run to see the lil chit!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

When I was a kid, my best friends mom was a witch of some sorts. And every year she'd have a goat roast for her witch and warlock friends. Big deal, right? She raised, milked and named the stupid goats. She let all the kids play with them, and then all of a sudden, the damn things are hanging from a tree branch, bleeding out. That was disturbing, but not as bad as some of the freaks she'd invite over to eat. So needless to say, I haven't tried goat, because of that image. But I've thought about it.

Tom

Comment

Jimbob

I use to party with some mexican's in West Dallas years back. They would put a whole kidd on a smoker. I thinking about getting some goats in a year or two. What kind do you raise?

Comment

Boer cross, all non-registered. Just put 2 in the freezer 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Sweet
                      Keith

Comment

Working...
                      X