Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 we'll toast, with a New Years Eve hog roast!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 we'll toast, with a New Years Eve hog roast!!

Bring it on 2011!! I don't know 'bout y'all, but I am ready to get the F**k on outta 2010!
    Kelly, Billie and myself pulled off a great pig roast last New Years Eve.

http://www.youtube.com/user/desertde.../1/vnT_RJUzTm0

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6087

We have decided to get on this gig again We have a deposit down on a 90 lb. pig or a smidge larger. Gonna brine this bastage again for 1 whole day before it hits the pit.

We would like to extend an invitation out to our Cali residents and of course to any out of state members that would make the trek. Pencil your name in here and the side dish you will be bringing. There is plenty 'o room for trailers and motor homes! Let's make a big ole wagon train round up out dis mo' fo' We were thinking live feed NYE and a bit on NYD?? If Ken is down with that. The more the merrier

Thank you
    Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Ryan,

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you guys are gonna post some vids of the event...I had more fun with your "this is how you drink beer" thread and post...I will be there in spirit.

Merry Christmas.
    BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
    Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
    I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Love to make it........ One of these days.......
      sigpic

Comment

Ryan, you think you will be able to live stream again for part of the Hog Roast?? I will get you hooked up brother..
        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Man that sounds like a lot of fun for a New Years party. I have never tried a whole hog but I would love to some day. Have a great time!
          Propane Smoke Shack
          UDS
          Great Outdoors Smoky Mountain
          sigpic

Comment

Wish we could make it Ryan, there's just no way to work it in. And to all my other brothers and sisters out there. These are some of the finest folks I've met. If you do get a chance to meet em you'll never regret it.
            Cheers
            JT

Comment

i'm there in spirit brutha. i haven't been to a good party in a while.
              brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
              18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
              cast iron Hibachi
              22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
              & rotisserator
              12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
              stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
              Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
              http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
              my music recordings-
              http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

Not sure how far south you are but I'll definitely start looking into the possibilities of making it. Would love to meet you all, looks like a ton of fun not to mention fantastic grub!!!
                sigpicTrying to fit.....in the misfits....

Comment

hope you do a video too, only prob with the live stream is you gotta be on the same schedule. last year i so wanted to ck it out but because i wasnt home, and plan on being ice fishing this year as well. will miss it again so i hope a video makes its way to you tube bro!!!
                  Charbroil SFB
                  GOSM
                  MES
                  Dutch Ovens and other CI
                  Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                  Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

If I were to show up, I wouldn't have to drink any alcoholic beverages, would I?
                    sigpic
                    Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Keith

Comment

would luv to be there and meet you all but cant make it only get friday off but someday for sure.....gotta do the live feeds enjoyed them the last time
                        Mike
                        Oklahoma City
                        22.5 Generic (gettin ready to be dismantle for the Drum) Kettle Grill
                        Weber 22.5 Performer
                        GOSM 3405gw
                        Boomer Sooner Drum
                        Maverick ET-732
                        Various Cast Iron Skillets and Dutch Ovens
                        A-MAZE-N 6X6 Smoker

Comment

Originally posted by erain View Post
                          hope you do a video too, only prob with the live stream is you gotta be on the same schedule. last year i so wanted to ck it out but because i wasnt home, and plan on being ice fishing this year as well. will miss it again so i hope a video makes its way to you tube bro!!!

Problem semi solved.. Not only can Ry stream live, he can record it on the server as well for the folks that want to view later..
                          Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

that is cool.............. thx ken!
                            sigpic
                            it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Originally posted by Burgermeister-Meisterburger View Post
                              Problem semi solved.. Not only can Ry stream live, he can record it on the server as well for the folks that want to view later..
                              Holy smokes brotha, aint that the truth! Hind sight is 20/20. Saw that a few times as we were setting up to go live shoulda hit record. The roast was live as well as recorded. i will most likely have to get with ya Chief, on a refresher course. Thank ya It will be a blast.

Keith ya dont have to drink...if ya dont want...I'll handle that for ya!
                              Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                              Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X