Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Working" From Home This Afternoon........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey...I been working at home all day on a frackin flap actuator off of a Symphony 160! Think i'll crack a Natty & say...sux yer flaps ain't gonna work for another day...May sneak down to me Pop in laws dock & see if I can catch a fish er 7!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Lotta stress being self employed, and a man's gotta eat right? pffft, you're a dog fishawn. Nice looking ribs there brother. where's the after pics?
      New Braunfels Black Diamond
      18.5" WSM
      Weber Performer Deluxe Black
      18.5 Weber Kettle
      22.5 Weber Kettle
      Maverick ET732
      6, 8, 10 and 12' Lodge DO

Smoked Meat Misfits: "the change it had to come. We knew it all along. We were liberated from the fold, that's all" - The Who.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
        Hey...I been working at home all day on a frackin flap actuator off of a Symphony 160! Think i'll crack a Natty & say...sux yer flaps ain't gonna work for another day...May sneak down to me Pop in laws dock & see if I can catch a fish er 7!
        Git after it Cat Daddy! And git that line wet, butt watch oot for the gators Almost 4:00 here
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
          ...... I really wanna see you make some gator sausage Seriously

Have you ever done it, or made it I've never had it, butt a place nearby, where Wingman bought some of the jerky & sausages he sent to the troops sells a bunch of different "exotic" meats. Been wanting to try some different stuff
          Yea I have but I cannot find the post...guess I gotta do sommore - only HOTTIER this thyme!
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

4 O'clock

Comment

Git after it Cat Daddy! And git that line wet, butt watch oot for the gators Almost 4:00 here
              Gator get in the Bayou... Dat ain't good...be salt water...Them in the lake...

And i did tease a Speckled Trout off the dock....
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I will try it...................... mIm

Close as I could get

Good time to cruise CL for some Weber's too

Found this one
                http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/for/3365412821.html

Working up that way this next week. Might have to keep an eye on it & see if the price drops, or they are willing to take an offer
                That looks like the 22 for $150 not a bad deal....
                God, Family and Friends is what it's all about. Great food just brings them all together... First John1:9...
                Weber Performer Gold
                Masterbuilt 26" twins
                Big Chief Electric smoker
                Brinkmann barrel smoker
                LEM sausage stuffer
                Cabela's pro HD grinder
                Maverick ET-732
                ThermoWorks Thermapen
                GrillGrates

Comment

MEGA UPDATE

Went old school with the ribs, no foil, basted with butter, brown sugar, tiger sauce & wasn't really happy with them. Looked nice, taste was pretty good, butt not tender enough even though the bend & toothpick test passed. Oh well, next thyme eh (Kids will eat them )

Also threw a cockspatch chicken & some ABT's on with some Apple. Chicken was coated with Paul Prudhome's blackened cajun redfish magic & basted with butter & tiger sauce. Turned out pretty good

Wife unit has taken a liking to ABT's lately, so she got the first shot at them, along with some fried Tilapia

All the cooking is done for now, time for a few Natty's for me

sigpic

Comment

MEGA UPDATE

Went old school with the ribs, no foil, basted with butter, brown sugar, tiger sauce & wasn't really happy with them. Looked nice, taste was pretty good, butt not tender enough even though the bend & toothpick test passed. Oh well, next thyme eh (Kids will eat them )

Also threw a cockspatch chicken & some ABT's on with some Apple. Chicken was coated with Paul Prudhome's blackened cajun redfish magic & basted with butter & tiger sauce. Turned out pretty good

Wife unit has taken a liking to ABT's lately, so she got the first shot at them, along with some fried Tilapia

All the cooking is done for now, time for a few Natty's for me

that is some great looking food there bud... so got the wife goin on the abt's too... nice job as always!
                    Charbroil SFB
                    GOSM
                    MES
                    Dutch Ovens and other CI
                    Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                    Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Looks like it was a nice Friday afternoon to start off the weekend! Food looks amazing as usual!
                      Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                      Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                      1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                      Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                      Weber Smokey Joe
                      Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                      Pink Thermapen
                      Purple Thermapen

Comment

Working...