Zeek's morning Ribs And Chivapchichi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeek's morning Ribs And Chivapchichi

Tried to mix it up this weekend so Saturday I spent all afternoon making Chivapchichi (Pork, Lamb, Veal) Mini sausages (No casings) and prepped a couple racks of ribs as well. It was raining all day Saturday so I thought I would do a Sunday Smoke. Started out not to bad, but by the time I got to temp it started raining again, on and off. Screw it Let's smoke. Everything went pretty good until, at the 3 hour mark I took a swig of my beer. Damn a friggin Yellow jacket was in my beer and stung me on the lip. (Friggin hurt). I spit him out and squished the bastard. Fat lip and all, I kept on going. Some pics of the day, All turned out great and the chivap tasted amazing, got to do them again. Enjoy and thanks for checking out my smoke. All the best...

It just started to rain, had to run back and rescue my beer. Hey it's all I got left...

---------------------------------------------------
    I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
    KCBS CBJ

Wow! Glad you didn't throw in the towel. Some might fine lookin eats right there. Never heard of this Chivapchichi before. Looks great! No pics of the fat lip???????????????Points for perserverance!
    sigpic

GOSM/propane
    UDS (Cam)/lump
    22.5 Weber Kettle/lump
    Weber Genesis/propane
    Camp Chef Pro 90/ propane

Comment

Does the word WOOD have any meaning to you???????
      Chargriller Pro w. sfb
      Ducane 4100 propane grill
      Brinkman Electric

Member # 200

Comment

That's a drooling smiley for ever person in my house. Damn dude, that looks awesome. for you my man, even though you did hog another virtual ton of bandwidth with pics of the same schpit.
        Years ago a friend of mine drank a Pepsi with a bee in it and almost died when his throat swelled up and he couldn't breath. Damnedest part was, he was the only one that wasn't hammered, so he had to make the call to 911 himself. Poor bastard. We can laugh about it now though.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post

That's a drooling smiley for ever person in my house. Damn dude, that looks awesome. for you my man, even though you did hog another virtual ton of bandwidth with pics of the same schpit.
          Years ago a friend of mine drank a Pepsi with a bee in it and almost died when his throat swelled up and he couldn't breath. Damnedest part was, he was the only one that wasn't hammered, so he had to make the call to 911 himself. Poor bastard. We can laugh about it now though.
          Never happened to me before bud. I can't believe it. Yellow jacket hell up here. Worst ever...
          KCBS CBJ

Comment

Holly Pork

Wow, what a day between the great food and the commando beer .

Congrats on a great day all around, well almost, excpet the yellow jacket.
            Pete
            Large BGE
            Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

Freaking eh man, that looks awesome. Man those ribs look good and so does that sausage. you giving out a recipe by chance?
              Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

Originally posted by Cajunsmoke13 View Post
                Freaking eh man, that looks awesome. Man those ribs look good and so does that sausage. you giving out a recipe by chance?
                For you my friend, no problem. You got it. All the best...
                KCBS CBJ

Comment

Wow That is a fine lookin smoke there Zeek. Them little sausages look teriffic. Care to share a recipe for those, just the name of them sounds great. yeah I had a hornet lip last summer. Just ordered a pizza too. By the time I picked it up my lip was huge LOLOLOL

Comment

Zeek buddy my hats off to you again. and points to you
                    2-22.5'' weber
                    1-18'' weber
                    1 smokey joe
                    22.5'' wsm
                    24'' smoke vault
                    1-outhouse
                    Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
                    Smoked meathead #135

Comment

Duuuuude! You ain't right!.....That is the bizzness! Sorry fer the bee bite! Lil sip o' whiskey make's it better Louie said!
                      Sunset Eagle Aviation
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                        Duuuuude! You ain't right!.....That is the bizzness! Sorry fer the bee bite! Lil sip o' whiskey make's it better Louie said!
                        Thanks and all, but I gave up the whiskey 8 months ago. Blue beer is all I got left Bud...lol
                        KCBS CBJ

Comment

pretty smoker filled with awesome lookin food! Bees are bad here too. Thanks for the wonderful pics. Them lil sausages look yummy!
                          Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Thats looks amazing Zeeker!!!! Glad ya didnt let a yellow jacket and rain stop ya!!! Hell I just ate and now Iam hungry again!!!! I wouldnt mind a peek at the recipe for them sausages too. Please!!!!

Comment

Nice looking set-up Zeek. And a great smoke despite the rain and the Bee

Comment

Working...
                              X