No announcement yet.

Pickled Eggs Danger???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never seen pickled eggs stored at anything other than room temp.
    My dad loves them - he's just not allowed them lol !
    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

While I am reading this ( I know it has nothing to do with the safety part), But, My wife is, as we speak making deviled eggs. So I just thought Hmmm, I wonder how deviled eggs made from pickled eggs would be. I am just going to have to use TH jap pickled egg recipe and give this a try.

Comment

Lee, I bet it would be good. My mom used to take a little juice from sweet pickle relish and add it to the yolks. Dad liked it. It was real good.
        S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
        CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
        New Braunfels Bandera
        UniFlame Gas Grill
        Lil Chief

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinLee View Post
          While I am reading this ( I know it has nothing to do with the safety part), But, My wife is, as we speak making deviled eggs. So I just thought Hmmm, I wonder how deviled eggs made from pickled eggs would be. I am just going to have to use TH jap pickled egg recipe and give this a try.

Made them once Lee... All I can say is ....
          Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Thats a good one LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by supervman View Post
              Crap I ate some out of a jar the guy in the stink hole bar said he hadn't opened the jar in years (it had already been opened) some locals SWORE it was true. I didn't care. They were fine but being around me the next day wasn't too pleasant! :)

Forgot to say. I agree with Richtee.

As an aside. The eggs were really that old. So old in fact the dude didn't even charge me for em so as a broke college kid I probably ate WAY more than I should have.
              Didn't they find a jar of perfectly good pickled eggs in King Tuts' tomb??

Comment

Working...
              X