A Good Thermo Option If You Need a Handheld Probe Style Thermo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Thermo Option If You Need a Handheld Probe Style Thermo

Saw an article on Thermo's...It had this one (CDN INTP626X) as the winner. I may buy one as it has IR and Thermocouple in one unit. Only 57 Bux on Amazon with free shipping.

IR and Thermocouple in one unit
    NSF Certified
    Waterproof
    Rapid Response - (It won't be as fast as the blistering Red Thermapen, but what's a second or two on a 12 hour brisky cook).

Not a bad price on it either...Does anyone have a CDN Thermo?
    Last edited by BBQ Engineer; 08-08-2014, 03:00 PM.
    BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
    Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
    I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Never heard of them, butt now I have... great competition for the Thermapens! Hmmmm.... what P3, more tools needed in the shed?

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
      .....more tools needed in the shed?
      I hear you Pł. Butt there is always room for one more fun toy! I may put it in me truck as a super secret backup reserve...I can't count the times I have run off without my thermapen (which is under positive pressure in a glass case on my mantle )...Tonight grilling some steaks and babysitting a firepit and cooler with some of the guys from work and I'll have to go by feel on the steaks. Not as exact as I usually am.
      Last edited by BBQ Engineer; 08-09-2014, 08:36 AM.
      BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
      Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
      I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Working...
      X