Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Some Tenderloins and sides for the Olympics
Last Post: SmokinOutBack
Posted On: 02-25-2018
Replies: 9
Views: 77
0 When your away from home and need to smoke...
Last Post: SmokinOutBack
Replies: 2
Views: 15
0 Brisket for burgers/ sausage?
Last Post: strength_and_power
Replies: 7
Views: 96
0 Obviously love posting Food
Last Post: Spivitz
Replies: 72
Views: 1,374
0 Smoked nuts and air fryer wings
Last Post: TKOBBQ
Replies: 6
Views: 149
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,583 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,375 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 651,771 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 02-03-2018, 07:28 PM
Keepin' on Smokin'

Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All
Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMcG View Post
That looks great Kieth, I have some starter in the freezer but haven't made any in a few years. I'm starting to kick the diabetes thing enough that I might get it out and give it a shot again. I love SD english muffins.
If by some chance your starter doesn't activate after that long in the freezer, I can send you some of mine. I'll have to try the english muffins. sounds great.

Smoke Vault 24

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 02-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Pit Master

BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

That looks delicious
Old 02-04-2018, 08:57 AM
Hunt it, Fish it, EAT IT!

WALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To All
WALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
Thanks Tracey! Thinking of doing another batch this weekend. Gotta take care of the neighbors.
Neighbors and Friends?...

Old 02-04-2018, 10:15 AM
Keepin' on Smokin'

Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All
Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYBBQ View Post
That looks delicious
Thanks Jim. This is my favorite bread recipe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WALLE View Post
Neighbors and Friends?...

Yup! Come on by and I'll fix you up.

Smoke Vault 24
Old 02-04-2018, 10:28 AM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

That looks Freaking Awesome, Keith!!---

Bear
Old 02-04-2018, 11:56 AM
Keepin' on Smokin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
That looks Freaking Awesome, Keith!!---

Bear
Thanks John and thanks for the points.

Smoke Vault 24
Old 02-04-2018, 05:24 PM
<-----BITE ME!

DanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To All
DanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
If by some chance your starter doesn't activate after that long in the freezer, I can send you some of mine. I'll have to try the english muffins. sounds great.
Thank you for the offer Keith, I'll take ya up on it when the time comes, and I'll buy ya lunch next time I'm out in the junction.
Old 02-04-2018, 10:13 PM
Keepin' on Smokin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMcG View Post
Thank you for the offer Keith, I'll take ya up on it when the time comes, and I'll buy ya lunch next time I'm out in the junction.

Sounds good to me Dan. Hope you make it out this year.

Smoke Vault 24

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Working With Flour