Posted On: 02-25-2018
Replies: 20
Views: 230
0 John Force Taken To The Hospital
Last Post: barkonbutts
Replies: 8
Views: 64
0 When your away from home and need to smoke...
Last Post: Slanted88
Replies: 19
Views: 184
0 Yakisoba with steak and shrimp
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 9
Views: 103
0 Hangin out
Last Post: Slanted88
Replies: 7
Views: 74
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,583 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,387 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 651,913 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 03-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Purveyor of BBQ

Bbq Bubba Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingBbq Bubba Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingBbq Bubba Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingBbq Bubba Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grilling
Default For you oven cookers.....

HICKORY INFUSED PROPANE???

http://www.patiodaddiobbq.com/2012/0...y-infused.html

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 03-30-2012, 08:28 AM
Pit Master

SmokinLee Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To All

Ain't that somthing.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

well it's different - guessing it's going to be pretty pricey.

Why not just wrap some wood in foil and poke a few holes in the foil and have that on your gas grill.

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 03-30-2012, 11:01 PM
Dutch Oven Cook

eDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodeDJ Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God
Default Re:

Well, when natural gas is captured to be distributed they put methyl mercaptan in it to give it the odor we associate with that form of gas.

With propane it too is without any odor so they add Ethyl mercaptan to it
so that if we smell it, then we know there is a leak or the burner blew out.

I'd guess that they could put whatever artificial scent in the gas that they want so long as it is strong enough that if we smell it will give us a heads up
that something isn't right.

But I guess, if I were having a balcony cook out in some big city and the sight of smoke coming from a meat smoker caused lots of concerns, then
the scented propane may be the best solution for smoking the meat.
Next to liquid smoke that is.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:49 AM
Hunt it, Fish it, EAT IT!

WALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To All
WALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To All

I'm thinking of bottled water...those little umbrella's in your fru-fru drinks...and muffler bearings right now! Gotta hand it to them for ingenuity.

Will be interesting to watch this one. My guess is that anyone who actually wants a hint of smoke when using their gasser has already figured out how to do that.

Hell, I may just buy a bottle to see they guys face down at the CO-OP when have them refill it. I'll ask for Cherry instead of Hickory on this next bottle....hungry for chicken this time...
Old 04-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Rub Mixer

toolboxdiver Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godtoolboxdiver Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godtoolboxdiver Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godtoolboxdiver Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godtoolboxdiver Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godtoolboxdiver Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godtoolboxdiver Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godtoolboxdiver Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godtoolboxdiver Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godtoolboxdiver Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godtoolboxdiver Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godtoolboxdiver Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

I'm thinking its April Fools, or is it just me being aware of the date today???
30 Gal UDS/BADS
Weber 22.5 Kettle Grill
about 8 other grills???
BBQ Guru DigiQ DX2 temp control
Old 04-03-2016, 11:25 AM
canal Zone Brat

Kyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

interesting fur sure...

I hate to ask but will.. where is BBQ Bubba? last I saw he opened a 1st class eatery and pub. and was still posting here.

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.
Old 04-03-2016, 01:50 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyote View Post
interesting fur sure...

I hate to ask but will.. where is BBQ Bubba? last I saw he opened a 1st class eatery and pub. and was still posting here.
Well..heís left Lockharts and opened up a take out joint on his own...

http://www.woodpilebbqshack.com

I have not chatted to him in a while but I think itís going OK...
Old 04-03-2016, 08:03 PM
canal Zone Brat

Kyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Well..heís left Lockharts and opened up a take out joint on his own...

http://www.woodpilebbqshack.com

I have not chatted to him in a while but I think itís going OK...
Thanks Rich..

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Propane