Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Tried The A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still haven't gotten around to ordering the new one. I can't wait to give it a try. It's going to work wonderful in my propane smokers.
    Propane Smoke Shack
    UDS
    Great Outdoors Smoky Mountain
    sigpic

Comment

I just bought one. Was expecting TJ to notify me when they were ready. But I want to make sure he knows that it was exposure on this site that led to my purchase.
      Mark
      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Todd has shipped one my way as well. He has been a busy guy but has not forgot about Misfit island.
        Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
        Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
        SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
        Yoder Wichita
        Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
        Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
        Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Thanks everyone. And Todd ...... promote away. if it weren't for the guys on here tooting your horn i wouldn't have known about the AMNS in the first place. I'm just glad that I had the patience to wait you out on this new one.

Comment

Just ordered the pellet one. Seeing it on this site is what got me interested!!!
            Stay thirsty my friends!!

Comment

I finally had a chance to use it last night.....HOLY CHIT! I lit both ends (smielson), burned out the candle. That is a lot of smoke. About five+- hours but major smoke. Pics (post) later, including an almost Richcheese!!!
              Mark
              sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
              Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

i just got one in the mail today.........can't wait to try it out.
                sigpic
                it's all good my friend..........

Comment

I have had one of his pellet smokers quite a while now, great unit! I highly suggest it...
                  --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
                  www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Working...
                  X