No announcement yet.

Testers wanted - Test & Evaluation of the Pork N' Pull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pork N Pull Results from today first test!

Well let me tell you I was highly skeptical of the ability of this "simple" device called the "Pork N Pull".......

I can now honestly let you know that it performed WAY BETTER than I could have even imagined!!!!!

I smoked up a Boston Butt today and to be honest was having some issues with my previous ones....still too dry/tough. With some incredible help in the "911" section here I have figured out my issue.....not letting the internal temp get up at least above 195 (I shot for 203 IT today).

With my own issues aside, the "Pork N Pull" did WONDERS! It did not fit our ancient Proctor Silex 3 hand mixer so I headed to Wally World and picked up one of the recommended mixers on the list printed on the packaging. (Glad this information is provided so folks can choose one from the list).

I ended up getting the Hamilton Beach 62682RZ for about $15.00 with tax included.

The "pulling" tongs fit in just fine but it was possible to remove them from the mixer without hitting the eject button. I was fearful that they would come out when doing the "pulling" but let me tell you all that this fear was totally unfounded.

When we took the butt off of the smoker it was placed into a large plastic bowl. I got the "Pork N Pull" ready to go in the mixer and had at it!!!

OH MY WORD....

This turned our 9 lb ish Boston Butt (pre cooked weight) into beautiful pulled pork in less than a minute FLAT! I was utterly and totally amazed at just how easy it pulled the meat into beautiful strands with NO effort at all. Simply set the mixer on LOW and move the thing up and down through the meat.

I was so amazed that I kept on going so the picture of the pulled pork might be a bit more "pulled" to some folks liking but it was fun to see just how much it could actually do! Good thing my wife was on hand to remind me to take the picture.

The time savings was amazing!!! NO hot hands, NO messy cleanup, NO complaints "Is it ready yet?" !!!

The best part about this was that my wife stated that this was simply some of the BEST pulled pork that she had ever had!!!!! I'd like to say it was all my doing but the "Pork N Pull" made the pulling pork portion a "no-brainer"

I am pretty hard on things that I review and take my recommendations seriously.

WITHOUT A DOUBT I WOULD RECOMMEND "PORK N PULL" to ANYONE!!!!

Below are some pictures that I could get uploaded....if only my phone would work as well as the PnP!!!!

Mike :)

Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis Gasser
    Ugly Black Box (Great Outdoors Smokey Mt)

Comment

• Originally posted by AnglerMike View Post
      Well let me tell you I was highly skeptical of the ability of this "simple" device called the "Pork N Pull".......

I can now honestly let you know that it performed WAY BETTER than I could have even imagined!!!!!

I smoked up a Boston Butt today and to be honest was having some issues with my previous ones....still too dry/tough. With some incredible help in the "911" section here I have figured out my issue.....not letting the internal temp get up at least above 195 (I shot for 203 IT today).

With my own issues aside, the "Pork N Pull" did WONDERS! It did not fit our ancient Proctor Silex 3 hand mixer so I headed to Wally World and picked up one of the recommended mixers on the list printed on the packaging. (Glad this information is provided so folks can choose one from the list).

I ended up getting the Hamilton Beach 62682RZ for about $15.00 with tax included.

The "pulling" tongs fit in just fine but it was possible to remove them from the mixer without hitting the eject button. I was fearful that they would come out when doing the "pulling" but let me tell you all that this fear was totally unfounded.

When we took the butt off of the smoker it was placed into a large plastic bowl. I got the "Pork N Pull" ready to go in the mixer and had at it!!!

OH MY WORD....

This turned our 9 lb ish Boston Butt (pre cooked weight) into beautiful pulled pork in less than a minute FLAT! I was utterly and totally amazed at just how easy it pulled the meat into beautiful strands with NO effort at all. Simply set the mixer on LOW and move the thing up and down through the meat.

I was so amazed that I kept on going so the picture of the pulled pork might be a bit more "pulled" to some folks liking but it was fun to see just how much it could actually do! Good thing my wife was on hand to remind me to take the picture.

The time savings was amazing!!! NO hot hands, NO messy cleanup, NO complaints "Is it ready yet?" !!!

The best part about this was that my wife stated that this was simply some of the BEST pulled pork that she had ever had!!!!! I'd like to say it was all my doing but the "Pork N Pull" made the pulling pork portion a "no-brainer"

I am pretty hard on things that I review and take my recommendations seriously.

WITHOUT A DOUBT I WOULD RECOMMEND "PORK N PULL" to ANYONE!!!!

Below are some pictures that I could get uploaded....if only my phone would work as well as the PnP!!!!

Mike :)

Great review! Thanks!

I am going to get a new mixer that they will fit.

Wonder if this might work for mixing up sausage?
      sigpic

Comment

• Funny you should mention it....

I am going to attempt this in the future with mixing up my ground meats for burgers and I am also going to try this for sausage as well.

I am a fan of this thing!!!
        Yoder YS640
        Weber Genesis Gasser
        Ugly Black Box (Great Outdoors Smokey Mt)

Comment

• Anyone else get a chance to give the Pork-N-Pull a go? Post your experience with it if you have. Thanks all!
          Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
          Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
          SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
          Yoder Wichita
          Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
          Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
          Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
            Great review! Thanks!

I am going to get a new mixer that they will fit.

Wonder if this might work for mixing up sausage?
            Fish I tried it for sausage, works real nice. Ya need to get a container with straight sides, it don't like the curve of a bowl much! I got pics somewhere.
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

• If there is anymore room for testers. I know I'm new to this forum. but I'm trying my dad's smoke box that's built into his propane grill. And if I can get my recipes down I'm buy my own smoker.

But I hate pulling with forks. When I'm not grilling I'm using a slow cooker.

Comment

• Sausage/burger videos

I want to thank everyone for testing our product. The reviews have been nothing short of awesome. Since we started this thread we have now entered another box store of Kitchen & Company. They have nine 15,000-25,000 sq ft retail stores along the east coast. Pretty exciting! What Im asking from those of you that have used the product for other uses such as mixing jerky seasoning, or meatloaf or any other use, to please contact me with a video, or pictures. I will shoot you up to 5 more Pork N Pulls for gifts to friends and family, or just for yourself at no extra charge for your trouble. We have some big players in the market interested, and every little bit helps, especially reviews, pics, and videos from real people that believe in the product as much you and I do! Feel free to email me at jradloff@rocketmail.com or just post the videos on here. Again, thanks again for the reviews and believing in our product. Let's keep the American Dream alive!!!
                Last edited by Pork N Pull; 07-29-2015, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pork N Pull View Post
                  I want to thank everyone for testing our product. The reviews have been nothing short of awesome. Since we started this thread we have now entered another box store of Kitchen & Company. They have nine 15,000-25,000 sq ft retail stores along the east coast. Pretty exciting! What Im asking from those of you that have used the product for other uses such as mixing jerky seasoning, or meatloaf or any other use, to please contact me with a video, or pictures. I will shoot you up to 5 more Pork N Pulls for gifts to friends and family, or just for yourself at no extra charge for your trouble. We have some big players in the market interested, and every little bit helps, especially reviews, pics, and videos from real people that believe in the product as much you and I do! Feel free to email me at jradloff@rocketmail.com or just post the videos on here. Again, thanks again for the reviews and believing in our product. Let's keep the American Dream alive!!!
                  Congrats on your success! Just so happens, we have a K & C about 5 miles up the road... and I'm in there WAY more than I should. I'll look for your product next time I'm in there!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Pork N Pull View Post
                    That is an awesome offer. I think I am have a dads day with both my of my boys this weekend and I will get something made up.

Comment

• well we have made a pork and pull clone - just haven't got round to trying it as a sausage mixer.
                      So thanks for the idea, I'll let you know if it works
                      bearclaws are more fun for pulling pork :-)
                      Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                      Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Working...
                      X