No announcement yet.

DIY Margarita Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandy its a big ars party blender! I love the thing! I'm thinking Jim Beam Red Stag slushies!
    Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
    Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
    SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
    Yoder Wichita
    Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
    Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
    Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
      Pandy its a big ars party blender! I love the thing! I'm thinking Jim Beam Red Stag slushies!
      Yes I was on the throne and realized ya it makes a assload of cool treats, way more than a blender doh!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
        Yes I was on the throne and realized ya it makes a assload of cool treats, way more than a blender doh!

TMI....
        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

At least he's multi-tasking

GOSM
          K.C.B.S Member # 60786
          Digital Thermometers
          Hybrid Kenmore grill 1/2 charcoal 1/2 gas
          140 lb English Mastiff/ American Bulldog, she is my taste tester and BBQ companion.

Comment

Originally posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
            I think I like the idea of having the mixer outlet tube on the inside. This way the mix will not warm up on a hot day.
            There is something cool about the clear tube to make a visual level indicator too...Hmmm, on the fence about which way to go. I have already brought up the topic with Mrs. Engineer about making a RMM (redneck Margarita Machine). Too cool.
            BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
            Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
            I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
              There is something cool about the clear tube to make a visual level indicator too...Hmmm, on the fence about which way to go. I have already brought up the topic with Mrs. Engineer about making a RMM (redneck Margarita Machine). Too cool.

I'm not a fan of tequila or margaritas.. But I bet I can come up with a thousand other reasons for building one..

My kids are grown and I can see this being a huge hit with some young guns on a hot summers day... Just add Kool-Aid and Ice you would be the slurpee bad ass of the hood..
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Theres just something not right about drinking out of a disposal lol

Comment

Theres just something not right about drinking out of a disposal lol
                  It's all in the mind.

Easy as taking a sip from a drinking fountain that is actually a toilet.

http://www.exploratorium.edu/pr/docu...07-11Mind.html

At A Sip of Conflict, for example, drink from a water fountain fashioned from a very real but unused toilet. The tension between reason and emotion runs high in this experience at the heart of the exhibition.
                  A clean, never used toilet, but a toilet, just the same.

Dave
                  CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
                  UDS 1.0
                  Afterburner
                  Weber Performer
                  Blue Thermapen
                  Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
                  Thermoworks Chef Alarm
                  Auber Smoker Controller
                  Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
                  -
                  "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

Originally posted by DDave View Post
                    It's all in the mind.

Easy as taking a sip from a drinking fountain that is actually a toilet.

http://www.exploratorium.edu/pr/docu...07-11Mind.html

A clean, never used toilet, but a toilet, just the same.

Dave
                    I bet its perfectly safe... Hell allot of folks eat Opassum an they are a sh!t eating animals. They will bore right up a dead cows ass, climb inside and chow down. I will pass on eating those turd swallowing anaimals.

Some folks eat damn near RAW GATOR! You might as well deep throat a 5 mile tape worm!

Naw... The Redneck Margarita Machine seems tame compared to those two. If you don't like Tequila Margaritas then there is always Daqueries or hell any booze you wish to mix with ice.

It's just cool! Wingman needs one to get his party on!
                    Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
                    Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
                    SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
                    Yoder Wichita
                    Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
                    Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
                    Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Ordered my disposal last night.
                      In-Sink-Erator PRO-ES Evolution Essential Garbage Disposer - Continuous Feed - 3/4 HP

I'm thinking about building a cart similar to this one with a built in dolly. What do you folks think about this design?

Comment

Originally posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
                        Ordered my disposal last night.
                        In-Sink-Erator PRO-ES Evolution Essential Garbage Disposer - Continuous Feed - 3/4 HP

I'm thinking about building a cart similar to this one with a built in dolly. What do you folks think about this design?

Like that cart...get after it!
                        Sunset Eagle Aviation
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I'm thinkin you're right on it with the portable thing BS. Workin on my own plans too. What did the disposal cost?
                          JT

Comment

Originally posted by Whisky Fish View Post
                            I'm thinkin you're right on it with the portable thing BS. Workin on my own plans too. What did the disposal cost?
                            $169.99 Well I could have found a cheaper one but I opted for the heavier model. It's kind of like the heart of project so to speak. I'm going to use this also for a pre-apple crusher for making apple cider in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
                              I bet its perfectly safe..
                              Yeah, it is.

Toilet or garbage disposal, if they're both clean and not ever been used for their original intended purpose, it would be perfectly safe.

I've actually taken a drink from the toilet drinking fountain at the Exploratorium. It is funny what goes through your mind at the time though.

Dave
                              CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
                              UDS 1.0
                              Afterburner
                              Weber Performer
                              Blue Thermapen
                              Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
                              Thermoworks Chef Alarm
                              Auber Smoker Controller
                              Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
                              -
                              "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

Originally posted by DDave View Post
                                I've actually taken a drink from the toilet drinking fountain at the Exploratorium. It is funny what goes through your mind at the time though. Dave
                                Dave.... Ha Ha That just ain't right.

Comment

Working...
                                X