Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graduation Cook-Brisket, beans, Chix-bonus pics new smoking patio and Cocoa Dora Dove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good! Wet here, too.

We will be cooking inside the machine shed tonight, no paint on the cooker, yet. Wet no good.

Rock out!
    Orchard Hill BBQ

Twin Chamber Rotisserie Trailer
    Modified Chargriller RF
    250 Gallon Homegrown Cooker

I THINK HIS SHIRT SAYS IT ALL

Comment

Those are some nice lookin' briskies... send me the trimmings... got a beef/pork Hunter's batch coming up!

Knock 'em out BBQE!
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
        Who said anything about swim suits? I back to the woods, and the deer, coyotes, and bobcats think I look pretty good in my birthday suit.
        The second home I had built has enough land... when I can walk out back and take a pee without being put on the sex offender's list.
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Give'er the guns Dana. God bless ya for deliver'in. All the best...
          ---------------------------------------------------
          I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
          ---------------------------------------------------
          KCBS CBJ

Comment

Winding down on this smoke...I smell like cherry smoke...It's absolutely delicious.

Mrs. Engineer threw together some beans...3 different beans, green chilies, onions spices, brown sugar, molasses, BACON!

Burnt ends ready to go back in....

Spicy Cherry Wood Smoked Chicken...this stuff is DA BOMB! It just flat Kicks Ass.

Beans outta the smoker. Pretty tasty.

I'll be back with some burnt ends and brisky pics after a bit.
            BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
            Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
            I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

People, it is posts like this that makes it all worthwhile. BBQE, you take it to such a level that just blows the mind.
              Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
              My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
              @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
                People, it is posts like this that makes it all worthwhile. BBQE, you take it to such a level that just blows the mind.
                Points on reload unfortunately.
                Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Lookin Real god Dana, good on ya for doin it...in the rain! Oh hell, at all! But I gotta say - you know I loves me some dove gumbo...just sayin!
                  Mark
                  sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                  Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
                    Thanks SmokingOutBack. It's replies like this one that make this such a great place too...I really appreciate it.

Here is the final installment for the food, although I'll try and snap a few pics at the party too.

Brisket is delicious. Mrs. Engineer was just moaning and her eyes practically rolled back in her head...she really liked the brisket too! Seriously, she could be a vegetarian, but she just LOVES my smoked brisket...I can always use her as a good barometer if it is really good...because she is picky in what she eats.

Burnt ends are my favorite...and these are delicious. Something about the cherry wood...beautiful color on them. I don't sauce them...we'll let the guests use the sauce of their choice, or, trust me, they are delicious just the way they are.
                    BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                    Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                    I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Rock on then Dana, to you,you got it nailed!!! Smoking,Hot Tub,Tv,then ..... Dwayne
                      South Georgia heat,,,smoking something....
                      Chargrill w/ royaloak lump
                      Mad Hunky droooooling

Comment

Ohh Yeaaaa, that's MONEY!!!
                        Mark
                        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

That's definitely some fine Q right there!
                          Everything looked great and burnt ends, I mean it doesn't get any better when you add them tasty bits to the party.
                          There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Good on ya Dana.Bet the Neighbor kid will LOVE IT.Rockstar eats. I hunt Doves but I would leave her too.It's kinda cool.
                            sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

Great Looking Grub Dana...

Wish I knew you had a Hot Tub you wanted to get rid of, I been looking to buy a good used one.

That area will make a killer smoking patio...

Comment

Without a doubt, you've mastered this thing. Nice work man! Everything looks worthy of you being paid to do this. Wifey made some exquisite beans as well. Wish I were there!

Dave

Oh yeah cause that is the best looking brisket I've seen.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X