No announcement yet.

BBQ Engineer's 5th Annual Fourth of July Neighborhood Blowout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is just some of the most jaw dropping party pics I've ever seen. Food, folks, and fun! Don't get no better.
    sigpic

GOSM/propane
    UDS (Cam)/lump
    22.5 Weber Kettle/lump
    Weber Genesis/propane
    Camp Chef Pro 90/ propane

Comment

What a party!
      Way to celebrate right and proper Dana
      Everything from food to fireworks to band looked amazing.
      WOoooooooooo.......
      Party
      There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Dana Im only about 3 hours away...dont be shy about inviteing me to next years event
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

WOW!! What a bash. Thats huge and all them beautiful meats. Great Job Dana.

Comment

Dana, YOU DA MAN!!! Nice doins, very nice!
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

that's what the 4th and this country is about..........outstanding dana!
              sigpic
              it's all good my friend..........

Comment

thought i'd try again and see if the pics show up this time.

lol it's even worse now - I've got half a pic of a rack of ribs and nothing else.
                wtf ???
                Bloody google.

ps. Left the page up for 2 HOURS ! And finally got all the pics.

Just frigging awesome !
                I'd love to get my hands on that kind of pyro setup, hell I'd fly over for that alone :-)
                I wouldn't care what the government thought, if I were rich - I'd be there !

So who's motorbike collection is that and how many are there ?
                Last edited by curious aardvark; 07-18-2011, 07:56 AM.
                Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
                  thought i'd try again and see if the pics show up this time.

lol it's even worse now - I've got half a pic of a rack of ribs and nothing else.
                  wtf ???
                  Bloody google.

ps. Left the page up for 2 HOURS ! And finally got all the pics.

Just frigging awesome !
                  I'd love to get my hands on that kind of pyro setup, hell I'd fly over for that alone :-)
                  I wouldn't care what the government thought, if I were rich - I'd be there !

So who's motorbike collection is that and how many are there ?
                  Hey Alex,

Sorry for all of the difficulty with the pics. I have been using google picasa to host pics...easy for me with my google account. But if they won't display for everyone, I will go back to photobucket. In fact, I switched these pics over so they should load for you now. After I did that I saw that you got them to load...2 hours just ain't gonna cut it, so I'll post using photobucket.

Yeah, we had one heck of an event. The cycles are owned by one of my neighbors. He is into Kawasaki bikes, and as a hobby will refurbish them, and also has a part business that he runs out of his garage. that garage is a two story monster with the top level full of motorcycle parts...we all call it the Garage MaJal. Mrs. Engineer (I think to be different) calls it the Taj Ma-Garage. It is a nice place, and in fact we will go there in the winter and watch football games around the wood stove and the big TV...next to the refrigerator of beer. I don't know how many bikes he is working on right now...it always seems like a bunch.

We have been working on getting things prepared in advance since the party has grown so big. The majority of the fireworks were wired and on the trailers. We just hooked them with our gators and rolled them into position. The mortar batteries were placed and a quick alligator clip to the electronic match for each string was all it took. Then they are detonated at a distance by a control box. Seriously, the look on the faces of some of the people that have not been out before was one of complete amazement. We don't have a mortar go up, and then another...this is a total barrage that fills the sky from several different locations.

We may take a year of two off, as the 4th falls during the week. We usually plan this so our families / friends can come from out of town and use the weekend to do so. Don't know yet...we will have an after event get together to go over the video and discuss what was right and how we make it better. Another excuse to smoke something and partake of some adult beverages!
                  BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                  Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                  I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

as promised! I just love looking at this thread. Just amazed at the massiveness of it all!

Comment

What an Awesome 4th of July Bash!!!

I wasn't here then, so here are some well deserved ---

Thanks,
                      Bear
                      Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                      Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!

I was waiting for this one to come/come back around. It is so flipping dry here that me and Bassman have the pilot lights turned off just in case we happen to fa... relieve ourselves - whole damn valley would probably blow.

Looking forward to your kick ass firework show, Dana - video the damn thing because literally, that may be our show this year.

Comment

Originally posted by WALLE View Post
                          SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!

I was waiting for this one to come/come back around. It is so flipping dry here that me and Bassman have the pilot lights turned off just in case we happen to fa... relieve ourselves - whole damn valley would probably blow.

Looking forward to your kick ass firework show, Dana - video the damn thing because literally, that may be our show this year.
                          It's okay. You can say fart here
                          sigpic
                          New Braunfels Bandera
                          New Braunfels Hondo
                          4-22.5" Weber Kettles
                          1-26" Weber Kettle
                          24"X72" Reverse Flow-Made in the U.S.A. by me
                          Navy Corpsman-'69-'73 Semper Fi

https://www.facebook.com/highrollersbbq/

Comment

wow - amazing. dwarfs our small gathering.
                            Glen
                            Large Vertical & 3 UDS (Illini drum by Bubba before he went big-time)
                            KCBS CBJ
                            Blue Thermopen
                            Profile:
                            http://www.coltecconsulting.com

Comment

That's just incredible..
                              Mrs Cav wants to know if the invitation is in the mail

Comment

oh yeah, video would be fantastic m
                                Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                                Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Working...
                                X