Moink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moink!

The JitB commercial made me hungry for bacon burgers. So, I looked to see what is available. I got a 2.25# package of 85% lean, a 4# package of 93% lean, a pound of beef tenderloin trim, and a half pound of pork loin trim, and the coup de grace a 3# package of bacon ends. I ground beef TL trim, pork loin trim, and bacon ends through the fine plate then mixed by hand for a few minutes. After that I ran everything through the grinder and small plate. I ended up with 10.5 pounds of magic burger. I vacuum sealed into 1.5# portions and made some burgers for lunch. Holy crap these are good.

I cleaned out the grinder and made a patty for the pup. After I cooked it, I sat it on the island to cool. He sat guard and made sure no evil do'ers even thought about getting close. He had a puddle under his head from drooling at the smell.

Yer...gonna get a wedgie fer no pix!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Ok then, here ya go.

Comment

That sounds incredible...I'm just like your buddy...drooling all over myself!
        BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
        Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
        I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Gots ta be good!

I wanna grind some Tenderloin one of these days and make sliders on those super soft, super good Royal Hawaiian buns..... Just cant get the grinder and Tenderloin to cooperate
          sigpic

Comment

Isn't it amazing what a grinder can do for you? :{)

Try a breakfast sausage sometime with 25-50% bacon. Yum!

I'm gonna have to adopt a meat eater here some day. I can only eat so much
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post

I'm available...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post

sigpic

Comment

Dang Fish, that would be some high end burgers! I hear ya, it's hard to grind that stuff. Maybe get a full cryo pack tenderloin and just use the trim after the steaks are removed.

Maybe a combo t-loin and chuck to get the flavor and tenderness.

Hmm, how would an aged beef ground into burgers be? Wow, too many possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                    Gots ta be good!

I wanna grind some Tenderloin one of these days and make sliders on those super soft, super good Royal Hawaiian buns..... Just cant get the grinder and Tenderloin to cooperate
                    There's a fine line between coulda and shoulda...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
                      There's a fine line between coulda and shoulda...
                      Me bro's coming down this weekend for some bro thyme, think he might be up for that gig!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X