X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dysartsmoker View Post
    Not available in Canada WTF
    Originally posted by Zeeker View Post
    Can't get it in Canada, copyright restrictions. Awwww not fair...
    Try this -- it's from the original source.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/how-to-tr...deo/index.html

Of course you'll have to sit through the commercial.

Dave
    CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
    UDS 1.0
    Afterburner
    Weber Performer
    Blue Thermapen
    Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
    Thermoworks Chef Alarm
    Auber Smoker Controller
    Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
    -
    "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

IT say Oops. Video Blocked Gunny. It don't like me....Grrrrr
      Have you tried Google videos?

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
        Have you tried Google videos?
        It knows I live in Canada and blocks all videos. because of copyright laws. It's ok though I've seen him do this on the food network. Thanks for trying Gunner...
        ---------------------------------------------------
        I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
        ---------------------------------------------------
        KCBS CBJ

Comment

It knows I live in Canada and blocks all videos. because of copyright laws. It's ok though I've seen him do this on the food network. Thanks for trying Gunner...
          Well, shit- I know ya live in Canada too... I don't hold that again' ya
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Can you see it on the Food Network link? (Post 16)

Dave
            UDS 1.0
            Afterburner
            Weber Performer
            Blue Thermapen
            Thermoworks Chef Alarm
            Auber Smoker Controller
            -

Comment

Originally posted by MichChef View Post
              That IS a nice little tut Dave. i wish it were in a PDF form so i could print it and hang it inside a cupboard door. I'll never remember that when I want it. When I put a chicken or turkey in my Showtime rotisserie, no matter how much kitchen twine I use it still flops all over as if it were epileptic.
              This needs to be stickied somewhere.

Thanks
              Click on it and add it to your "Favorites". I just did so I can remember for T-Day.
              sigpic

Comment

I have the same issue. My fix was to insert the stickes throught the bird then tie it up however. Trick is to tie the legs to the bars. It still flops but not as much. I love the showtime. Bought the big one. Though it is down till i get a new door my dad opened my truck door when we moved and the door of the showtime floped off and feel downand broke
                Originally posted by MichChef View Post
                That IS a nice little tut Dave. i wish it were in a PDF form so i could print it and hang it inside a cupboard door. I'll never remember that when I want it. When I put a chicken or turkey in my Showtime rotisserie, no matter how much kitchen twine I use it still flops all over as if it were epileptic.
                This needs to be stickied somewhere.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bigtim665 View Post
                  I have the same issue. My fix was to insert the stickes throught the bird then tie it up however. Trick is to tie the legs to the bars. It still flops but not as much. I love the showtime. Bought the big one. Though it is down till i get a new door my dad opened my truck door when we moved and the door of the showtime floped off and feel downand broke
                  Tie it the way he showed in that video and that turkey won't flop at all . . . well unless it shrinks a bit on the forks . . . but the legs and wings won't go anywhere.

Here's the first one I did after 3-1/2 hours on the rotisserie

Here's the thread link if you want to take a look. It's actually pretty easy to tie too.

Dave
                  UDS 1.0
                  Afterburner
                  Weber Performer
                  Blue Thermapen
                  Thermoworks Chef Alarm
                  Auber Smoker Controller
                  -

Comment

Working...
                  X