Tri tip sandwich..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri tip sandwich..

I just smoked a couple tri tips today.. 225 for about 2 hours.. Rested until time to serve and seared in my cast iron skillet... 20161210_174114.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Looks mighty tasty to me, ever try creamy horseradish sauce on one of those? Its very good!
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

That looks delicious! Man, there's lots of tri-tip posts lately... I gotta get over to RD and pick some up!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
        That looks delicious! Man, there's lots of tri-tip posts lately... I gotta get over to RD and pick some up!
        I just gotta make it down to the freezer But I think mamma wants to make beef stew so my TT adventures will have to wait...

Great lookin sandwich
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

What Brian said...about horsey. Looks awesome man!
          sigpic
          "Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken."
          Tom, smoker of meats and fine cigars
          UDS, Viking grill

Comment

Thanks everyone.. I love Creamy horsey sauce, but 2 reasons why I didn't this time...

1. I wanted to keep "true" to the tri tip sandwich I usually get at the Firestone Grill in San Luis Obispo. Basically meat, on a garlic buttered steak roll with a sweet BBQ sauce...

2. I didn't have any.

3. Only I will have horsey sauce at home.. So I will save that sauce for when I have friends over on the next tri tip cook.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X