smoked picante sauce w pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erain View Post
    couple a things actually... i guess first off follwed a recipie, second, never was all that into peppers before latley other than dried and for heat. but the raw cooked things didnt really apeal. i guess it took a bit to sorta get used to. i guess if you want more heat leave the veins and seeds in if ya want.

this was a first for me as well so i stuck to the recipie first time run... recipies are made to be broken!!!
    heck I would imagine that cutting the peppers open and removing the guts would allow more smoke to enhance the peppers. and If you needed heat just add some smoked ground peppers that be hot like lets say a habenero. one will go a long ways for the heat department, but then at the same time you will be getting more of the rich smoked flavor from the other peppers.

thats is the 1st thing the house wanted when I arrived home. fresh made salsa But not smoked. will for sure be smokin the veggies when I fire up one of the smokers and trying this.
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

This looks tasty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X