Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey! Smoked-Meat, what's cooking this Fathers Day Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
    Well, you get a pass then NoPlanOrIdeaDaddy! I'm sure you can think of sumptin. Only going to be aboot 68-70 here tomorrow.... hows your weather
    like ice said....it's gonna be f***'in hot but it's hot every year............this is phoenix.........either you deal with it or you move..........same as cold areas.......i find that sunshine is a lot easier to shovel than snow.
    sigpic
    it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Picked up 3 nice baby backs for about 18 bucks on sale. Might go load up on some more for the freezer. Got them soaking in a brine and 7-up mixture. Will rub and wrap and let them get happy overnite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Ribs and Sockeye tonight.
        My brother is coming over
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
          I use lime powder in a couple of my rubs...Very nice if used sparingly...I like to taste it without being able to really taste it...If that makes sense...

We used that stuff to line the Baseball fields.

Bear
          Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
          Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

I got the Day off.
            I hear-tell Bear Jr & Bethany are bringing me some Father's Day "Halupkis" tomorrow around 4 PM.

Bear
            Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
            Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
              took friday & monday off...out in me travel trailer camping...got me rtic cooler jacked up with some nattys!

I challenge you to pull a 6 pack from the cooler and put them down before they noticeably warm up. A funnel and a length of hose may be required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by strength_and_power View Post
                A funnel and a length of hose may be required

Gotta have a guy up on the roof with the beer in the funnel and a 8' section of garden hose to you down below.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                  Gotta have a guy up on the roof with the beer in the funnel and a 8' section of garden hose to you down below.

That's the spirit

Comment

Originally posted by strength_and_power View Post
                    I challenge you to pull a 6 pack from the cooler and put them down before they noticeably warm up. A funnel and a length of hose may be required

well you are close...Louie wth you need a 4' ladder for? uhhh...you bought this camper new & my plan is to keep it that way...you just had beer @ hooter's...now you want to clean the camper on the outside...yeah watch this! omg Michael...you going to wax it in your speedo with that damn beer on a ladder! dude next to me...laffin...my wife said i need to do the same thing...next best thing to free ballin brother!
                    Sunset Eagle Aviation
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

well you are close...Louie wth you need a 4' ladder for? uhhh...you bought this camper new & my plan is to keep it that way...you just had beer @ hooter's...now you want to clean the camper on the outside...yeah watch this! omg Michael...you going to wax it in your speedo with that damn beer on a ladder! dude next to me...laffin...my wife said i need to do the same thing...next best thing to free ballin brother!
                      You been hittin' the hangar bar early, Mike???

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
                      Paul

Comment

I got nothin to say that wont get me in trouble
                        Craig
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                          I got nothin to say that wont get me in trouble
                          put your speedo on & paint the house...be alright in a scARy SoRTa way... shit Miss Lena may go buy more paint! keep your ass up there you Speedo Freak!
                          Sunset Eagle Aviation
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I put a couple of picnic hams on this morning......playing around with my mini wsm and tapacue remote thermo......probably will have to finish in the oven.......

IT got to 147 ish on one and and 159 on the other and never jumped. running around 225 all day. I will say it has some real nice bark.

Never got the chicken on.....so it will be going on tomorrow am to take over to the kids house.

Comment

I’m hanging alone for a couple days before I join wife/fam at a resort condo Thurs, soo..think I’m just gonna go get me a nice hunk of beef filet, some sperrygoose and a nice tater and fire the Weber :{)
                              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

put your speedo on & paint the house...be alright in a scARy SoRTa way... shit Miss Lena may go buy more paint! keep your ass up there you Speedo Freak!
                                K, it happened, NO PICS NEEDED! Carry on!
                                Mark
                                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Working...
                                X