X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks Great!
    sigpic

Comment

Very nice, Kelly! Glad to see you back around!
      Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
      Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
      1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
      Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
      Weber Smokey Joe
      Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
      Pink Thermapen
      Purple Thermapen

Comment

Looking good Goddes! Nicely done on a fine meal.
        Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
        Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
        SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
        Yoder Wichita
        Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
        Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
        Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Excellent wood burnin right there, they look wonderful. I've never seen lamb ribs for sale, hmmmmm.
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

I'm a lamb loving fan sista...(noooot like thaaat) Rocked those spares Kelly! I should have caught a ride to your BBQ, bitchen smoke no doubt! It's great to see your qview here again my dear friend.
            Thank you for sharing
            Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
            Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Oh my sweet, sweet Kelly. I think I have a girl crush. That ribbage looking good sista.

Comment

Awesome Kelly...Good to see you havent lost yer edge...Glad to see some of yer good works again

Around here...6-7-8-9 bucks a pound...naw...we aint doin lamb....
                Craig
                sigpic

Comment

You rock this Kel.. Fine job on the Lamb. Now you just need to stick around a bit more often..

((Hugs)) from Texas...
                  Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                    You rock this Kel.. Fine job on the Lamb. Now you just need to stick around a bit more often..

((Hugs)) from Texas...
                    Ditto dat me sista!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chefrob View Post
                      looks great.........lamb over wood fire has got to be one of the best things to eat.
                      Thanks your are sooo right, it is the bestest!

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                      I apologize for keeping you unnecessarily from tending yer food....my bad. But I missed you!
                      awe.. it was worth it I have missed you Sir too, thank you again for my new music.

Originally posted by Adiochiro3 View Post
                      Those ribs look fantastic!!!!
                      Thank you from down south! Welcome as I have not said that yet!

Originally posted by Bassman View Post
                      I'm not a fan of lamb but haven't tried the ribs. From the looks, I'm pretty sure I could devour a few bones of that. Is that sugar maple or maple sugar? Sounds good either way.
                      Hey you! I keep saying get on it! but Ry's lamb has spoiled me for sure.. not the same as store bought, not even on the same planet... these were so juicy and delicious, just s subtle flavor of lavender...

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
                      damn they look fabulous

have some lamb :-)

Recently been doing some wood turning after a few years of not (been making chapati rolling pins and squashers - all will be revealed later in the week).
                      Weirdly I've been using sugar maple - very nice wood to turn, seems a shame to burn it
                      how funny Alex! your making things out of it and I am burning it, it does have a beautiful pattern inside when cut, these brown thin veins running throughout, really beautiful!

Originally posted by MossyMO View Post
                      Looks delicious Kelly! You should have shared Uncle Honky's wood cutting class -
                      Lol! Marty I wish I knew how to post up video, cuz I sure would have! thanks for the kind words.

Originally posted by Jimh View Post
                      for making me they had to be delish
                      they were! I think cabana boy finished them off today for lunch... :( the sugar maple was a perfect touch!

Originally posted by DDave View Post
                      Wow, Kelly, those look great!!

Good to see you posting again.

Dave
                      Thanks Dave, I am anxiously awaiting Holly's artwork, I think that is such a great idea! my best to all
                      Originally posted by WALLE View Post
                      Very nice, Kelly! Good to see ya... that lamb is incredible.
                      Thanks babe! I have missed all you sooo much, I have a lot of catching up to do!
                      Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
                      Kelly!! Way to rock it sista!!! The ribs look amazing!!

I'm sooo glad to see you posting here again, and really glad you and Ryan are enjoying the sugar maple... it's good stuff!
                      Pop-Pop! thanks so much for sending it down, its really amazing stuff!
                      How is the bbq circuit going? I gotta get caught up with everyone... Love to Joanie for me,hope to see you two soon!
                      Originally posted by Scarbelly View Post
                      Glad to see ya back on the boards again - Not a lamb fan but I would give that a try.
                      Hey you where have you been? we have to plan a get together before summer is gone! We can have a lamb roast, Ry and I can make you a huge fan of it!! :)
                      Originally posted by MrsB View Post
                      Those do look great. Have never even eaten lamb before. I live such a sheltered life!
                      Thank you very much Mrs B, welcome to the island :)
                      Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                      Good stuff right there Hot Rod Sister!
                      Mike! love to Miss Louie for me, Ry and I had a pitcher of Nattys in your honor Sat night! I had never had a natty before....we switch to stella after! lol! xoxox
                      Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                      Looks Great!
                      Thanks SGB!
                      Originally posted by sweet_magnolia View Post
                      Very nice, Kelly! Glad to see you back around!
                      Hi Becky, miss you tons too! thanks for the drool! it means a lot coming from you my sista!
                      Originally posted by Wingman View Post
                      Looking good Goddes! Nicely done on a fine meal.
                      Thanks! I need to send you the video of Ryan, you could get it posted! you da man! been popping in and out on the site... great vid's man!
                      Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                      Excellent wood burnin right there, they look wonderful. I've never seen lamb ribs for sale, hmmmmm.
                      I have not either, these are from Ryan lambies.. trying to get through everything in my freezer before it fills up again in August! yum! I am always surprised at the amount of meat on them too.. those lil lambies have yummy spares!
                      Originally posted by Uncle-Honky View Post
                      I'm a lamb loving fan sista...(noooot like thaaat) Rocked those spares Kelly! I should have caught a ride to your BBQ, bitchen smoke no doubt! It's great to see your qview here again my dear friend.
                      Thank you for sharing
                      Thank you my brother from another muther! the lamb king! thanks for this weekend babe muah, miss you much already... tell Billie much love
                      Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                      Oh my sweet, sweet Kelly. I think I have a girl crush. That ribbage looking good sista.
                      You my dear are the rock star! one damn day, we are gonna toss a few thousands back! muah!
                      Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                      Awesome Kelly...Good to see you havent lost yer edge...Glad to see some of yer good works again

Around here...6-7-8-9 bucks a pound...naw...we aint doin lamb....
                      I hear you Craig, same here is out of this world how high it is.... that's why Ry grows em for us! :)
                      Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post

((Hugs)) from Texas...
                      Thanks Chief! hugs from Cali, I will be here more, promise... peppers huh? wow that is a tall order... :)

thank you all very much again!
                      Happy smokes!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

dang i missed this one, was gone for the w/e fishing. Kelly, is great to see my bff posting again! as always, even though Rich MADE you mebe let it get a lil crispy looks super... missed you hon, really glad to see this post!!!
                        Last edited by erain; 07-26-2011, 10:37 AM.
                        Charbroil SFB
                        GOSM
                        MES
                        Dutch Ovens and other CI
                        Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                        Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X