No announcement yet.

FINALLY!! new (to me)sausage stuffer and antique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol to make it a proper test - add some 9 mm cheese cubes to the pepperette mix
    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
      lol to make it a proper test - add some 9 mm cheese cubes to the pepperette mix
      LMAO!!!
      www.facebook.com/butchcolquhoun _____________________________________________

sigpic

Comment

NICE FIND
        Terry here
        Still have Christene

Comment

apparently you loose 20% off the top by selling through E-bay, so I've decided not to sell the antique Husqvarna VIA e-bay, also my local gun smith is interested in it, he asked me what I wanted for it, I told him 500, he offered me 250, I sail... "Welllllll.... You know I did'nt pay 500, I know you have guns around here your selling for 500, but did not pay that... So how about a barder?" he asked me what I wanted I said a winchester model 1894 lever action 30-30... He laughed and said "you better set your site's a little lower!!" lol, I told him I wanted a new deer rifle, and would be interested in a winchester .270, he pulled out a J.C. Higgins Model 50 .270, VERY nice condition, not exactly sure of the year yet but inbetween 1951-1959, Modified Mauser action, barell made in Belgium, VERY nice rifle!! I said I'll sleep on it, and did my internet research, gona go and trade him tommorow! the average selling price on this rifle in the condition its in is 400 - 600 depending on how bad the person wants in, so I think that is a fair trade!! Mama's gona be happy with her new Deer Rifle!!! :)

sigpic

Comment

hmmm..... off topic but what're you doing with those carboys?
            sigpic

Don't let your meat loaf...

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...view=slideshow

Comment

Originally posted by MossyMO View Post
              Nice score and great finds, nothing can beat a Dick...
              Uhhhmmm... you're wrong, and I have had several occasions... nevermind...

Not sure how I missed this thread... damn nice find! I love antique stuff!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by DangerDan View Post
                hmmm..... off topic but what're you doing with those carboys?
                I make home made "kool-aid" with them...

Welches White grape juice from concentrate, (freezer section of the grocery store) 12 of them, 12 pears through the juicer, 8lbs of sugar, one packet of 1118 champagne yeast, and 40 days later some really good wine!!

sigpic

Comment

Husqvarna stuffer

Butcher
                  I live in Namibia. My dad is living in South-Africa
                  My dad found this stuffer in 1970 at a scrap metal dumping site. He used it for 40 years in his butchery and on the farm. I recently got it from my dad. Your post was the only info I found on the internet. I had to share it with you.Did you sell yours?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X