No announcement yet.

FINALLY!! new (to me)sausage stuffer and antique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know when I was a kid this was the husky bad boy I wanted. They ruled the roost back in the day.

New Braunfels Black Diamond
    18.5" WSM
    Weber Performer Deluxe Black
    18.5 Weber Kettle
    22.5 Weber Kettle
    Maverick ET732
    6, 8, 10 and 12' Lodge DO

Smoked Meat Misfits: "the change it had to come. We knew it all along. We were liberated from the fold, that's all" - The Who.

sigpic

Comment

Yep,, that is a Kick ass bike!!! A buddy of mine had one, and I had a Suzuki RM 125, my Rm kicked his ass in take off and top end, but he did less wrenching on the Husky :)
      www.facebook.com/butchcolquhoun _____________________________________________

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
        what capacity is the vertical stuffer ?

found a husqvarna reliance manual grinder on ebay. but - yep that's pretty much it.
        reliance is obviously the range of products. But who knew chainsaw manufacturers a) went back that far and b) made things that aren't chainsaws
        12 Liter is 25 lb CA...

sigpic

Comment

FYI.
          There is an FDick for sale on the Spokane Wa, Craiglist. He wants $700.00 +
          Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, Rage against the dying of the light.

www.wedlinydomowe.com/

http://www.wedlinydomowe.com/sausage...ure-calculator

ExhaustedSpark
          Disabled
          Member American Legion
          Life Member NRA
          Life Member ARRL

Comment

just a little update... I have contacted Husqvarna's head quaters here in canada, with no luck, I asked the woman on the phone, to please forward my email to the worlds head office in Sweden, with no replies from anyone, I have sent off an emal and pictures to The Sweden National Historical society, a few days later the Nordiska Museum got back to me stating that my email has circulated through a few different museums and historical places, with no one knowing anything about it, This person said he has several antique sausage stuffers in the museum, but never seen anything like this one, he recomended me to contact a certain person at the Husqvarna National Industrial Museum in Sweden with a contact name and email address.. I did, and no one has got back to me yet, I sent another one today with more pics.... here are more pictures of it for those that are interested :)

sigpic

Comment

right on. It just keeps getting better and better. Sounds like you got a prize there. Let us know if and when he answers you.
              18.5" WSM
              18.5 Weber Kettle
              22.5 Weber Kettle
              Maverick ET732

Smoked Meat Misfits: "the change it had to come. We knew it all along. We were liberated from the fold, that's all" - The Who.

sigpic

Comment

All those channels and no one knows a thing about it? Damn. I know I spent a couple hours after your initial post, didn't find a darn thing on. This is gonna be interesting watching this post and seeing what ya find out. Certainly a unique item.
                https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Originally posted by Meat Hunter View Post
                  All those channels and no one knows a thing about it? Damn. I know I spent a couple hours after your initial post, didn't find a darn thing on. This is gonna be interesting watching this post and seeing what ya find out. Certainly a unique item.
                  I looked too... nothing. Looks pretty solid tho. Ain't stripping those gears!
                  In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                  Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                  Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                    I looked too... nothing. Looks pretty solid tho. Ain't stripping those gears!
                    Originally posted by Meat Hunter View Post
                    All those channels and no one knows a thing about it? Damn. I know I spent a couple hour,s after your initial post, didn't find a darn thing on. This is gonna be interesting watching this post and seeing what ya find out. Certainly a unique item.
                    got some news today from the husqvarna industrial museum,
                    built in 1930, and he sent me the catalog page for it

Not as old as I thought it was, not going to pay off my mortgage with it, still very unique as any of you know who has tried to do some research on it, gears that will never fail, I don't foresee any problems pumping out some snack sticks with this bugger!!! so now I think I just may put it up for sale

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by butcher View Post
                      so now I think I just may put it up for sale
                      PM me if you decide to sell it please.
                      18.5" WSM
                      18.5 Weber Kettle
                      22.5 Weber Kettle
                      Maverick ET732

sigpic

Comment

Ahh well..still pretty damned cool... that thing is BUILT! Love the old spec sheets!
                        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

well.... I just bought a Hobart model 4612 meat grinder!!! :) yeah... I'll be making some sausage and pepperettes before ya know it!! :) My boss lives in a town about 6 hrs away, where I found it for sale on www.Kijiji.ca and went over there for me, started it up, so I can hear the motor, sent me photo's of the back side of the worm, and did not see any visible wearing, put it together and said the plate pertrudes out the neck about a 1/8 of an inch :) PERFECT!!! PS MrZip66 I sent you a PM

sigpic

Comment

any idea what the original price would have been in 1930 ?

Thta is one heavy duty stuffer. Looks like about 15lb capacity as well.
                            liter:lb ratio is about 2.5.
                            Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                            Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
                              any idea what the original price would have been in 1930 ?

Thta is one heavy duty stuffer. Looks like about 15lb capacity as well.
                              liter:lb ratio is about 2.5.
                              I aked Rickard that very question, he said he did not know the original price, as Electolux took over all their houshold apliances in 1978, as for Lt - Lb, it is just slightly over x2, like the 12 litre F.Dick I have has a 25 lb capacity, so this unit being a No3 with a 6 liter capacity, it is just slightly over 12 lb

sigpic

Comment

Im gonna put it to the test in a week or so by stuffing some pepperettes through an 8mm stuffing horn, if it can do that without busting, or blowing my shoulder!! it can do anything!!! lol

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X