No announcement yet.

Testers wanted - Test & Evaluation of the Pork N' Pull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be willing to give it a try, we do a lot of pulled pork for the family freezers. When we do 6-8 at a time that pulling by hand gets old fast, even with the bear claws. Just let me know if I'm considered, I'll get you an address........
    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
      Ahhh...so a cleaning before blitzing is recommended...

Ya know Rob... if I can get on the list I'll give the set-up a "whirl"
      Rich I have a package coming your way that will have your unit in it.
      Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
      Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
      SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
      Yoder Wichita
      Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
      Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
      Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

looks pretty neat but I prefer by hand and forks when making shredded pork, I can take my time and pull out nasty bits and work some of the fat into the meat. But sometimes more often as of late I try to finger pull in larger chunks.

I would like to see the feedback on this product, will you be posting that here?

Comment

Originally posted by SQWIB View Post
          looks pretty neat but I prefer by hand and forks when making shredded pork, I can take my time and pull out nasty bits and work some of the fat into the meat. But sometimes more often as of late I try to finger pull in larger chunks.

I would like to see the feedback on this product, will you be posting that here?
          The hope is that the folks who test the product post their experience in this thread.

Rob
          SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
          Yoder Wichita

Comment

So far here is the list of folks who would like to test the Pork N' Pull. I have added this list to my initial post up top. If I missed anyone please let me know.

Testers so far:
            BigMikey
            Ryan
            Bassman
            snaver
            dward51
            Mark R
            dj26
            frog1369

Rob
            SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
            Yoder Wichita

Comment

Seems a solid enough list to me. I'll buy a set depending on reviews.
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Seems a solid enough list to me. I'll buy a set depending on reviews.
                Yours is coming in the mail. You will be a tester as well....

Rob
                SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
                Yoder Wichita

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
                  Rich I have a package coming your way that will have your unit in it.
                  Ouch! That gotta hurt!.....
                  Mark
                  sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                  Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                    Ouch! That gotta hurt!.....
                    Yeah..but what use do I have for it anyway? Pulling pork is it.
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Yeah..but what use do I have for it anyway? Pulling pork is it.

Ha! Well I certainly could have worded that better...

Rob
                      SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
                      Yoder Wichita

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
                        Ha! Well I certainly could have worded that better...
                        You know the amount of slack given here- about the same amount as a chain has on a Dobie when a cat walks by...

Comment

Thought I would chime in.

Hey guys, my name is Josh and am a co-owner and business partner of Sals. Ive had a passion for BBQ for quite some time now and do completion bbq. My idea and Sals brains made this product happen. I did a ton of R-n-D trying to find mixers it will not work with. The list we have is just new ones we’ve tried. It works on my mothers 20 year old mixer, and even random one I never heard of at a beach house we rented. We know for a fact that it does not work on the small mixers 150 watts or less. (Like the $6.99 ones) I have yet to find a modern one over 150watts it will not work on.

I remove the fat from the butt or shoulder and then mix. My wife uses it on pretty much anything out of the crockpot as well. She does chicken breast at the beginning of the week for all of her salads and what not. Like five whole breasts in a minute. We had one guy literally do it on a brisket flat. It wasn’t the prettiest sight, but it still shredded it none the less! Put you mixer on a lower setting and move it up and down. I kick the speed up after its initially been pulled apart, but thats just me. Make sure you use a deep enough pot so your wife doesn’t shoot you for slinging meat across the kitchen! Hahaha. We really appreciate the input and thanks for your time! Any other questions just feel free to ask! Thanks a million Rob!
                          Last edited by Pork N Pull; 04-08-2015, 07:35 PM. Reason: Puntuation

Comment

Hia Josh... welcome. I'll be giving the product a try-out. Gonna come in handy in a couple months I hope. 2 cases of butts. Did it by hand last year. Back just got better 2 weeks ago

Comment

Hahaha. I do a ton of charity cooks and Christmas partys etc. I remember two years ago i spent an hour shredding butts thinking, THERE HAS TO BE AN EASIER WAY!!! Hence, the idea was born to make something for the hand mixer everyone can use.

Comment

If you have Facebook you can look up pork n pull and see a bunch more videos as well. Thats where Ive been posting user videos.

Comment

Working...
                                X