• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice looking que

GOSM
    K.C.B.S Member # 60786
    Digital Thermometers
    Hybrid Kenmore grill 1/2 charcoal 1/2 gas
    140 lb English Mastiff/ American Bulldog, she is my taste tester and BBQ companion.

Comment

Thanks guys the ribs were outstanding!

Comment

Last time I bought boston's from Sam's they were a little over a dollar a pound. I haven't seen the ones at Lowes, but normally they are fairly trimmed halves a of whole shoulder.

I need to crank out some brat's for Joel's Bday party the end of next month. The 24th sounds like it may be a possibility :-D Maybe we can do a smoke and sausage fest :-)
        ~Phillip

"Okay Hunny, so my hobby is collecting other hobbies. Atleast I'm well rounded!"

Comment

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Way to go!!!!!
            I am giving points if for nothing else "DELEGATING" the chopping/pulling

All that looked real real nice!

Comment

AWESOME!!

Comment

BEAUTIOUS!!! Man that's got me drooling!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Tomorrows the big day. Gotta take the que Out of the freezer. Will take pics

Happy 4 th everyone!

Comment

Good lookin grub right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    David
                    sigpic

Comment

so we had a big time. had 45 folks at mom's house. the que was a great hit.

heated the que up in the oven in a large roasting pan. it got a little dry because folks were late getting there.

i mixed up some sauce and had to give mom a hard time about 'beer' being evil and all. so i had 2 sauces.

some of my family from GA that came up.

a couple of my aunts

all the younger cousins these are the kids of us 1st cousins

6 of the 10 first cousins together. i'm in the middle in the carolina cap

watermelon on the front porch a real summer tradition

we capped the night off with some firecrackers. my son with a sparkler. he had an absolute blast

my great aunt even shot off some of the roman candles

it was a great weekend. i'll be paying for it for awhile as my wife would have rather been at the beach, where we've gone for the last 9 yrs cause that's what her family tradition is.

Comment

Working...
                      X