Hockey Smack????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lcruzen View Post
    Bettman must be walking around with a woody in anticipation of a NY / LA finals.

I bet he is.. Hope they can find neutral ice in the Midwest they can play.. The East Coast audience number I bet will suck..
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
      Beens so damn busy I missed the whole game this year..... and I see since some of our regular Team are home drinking beer watching the playoffs the usual smack is missing....

I did go back and see everyone's picks... boy you all were hating on my KINGS first round! second round too!!! And Sir Rich?? 7 games in the third round????

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS GO KINGS GO!!! We are playing solid hockey, kicking ass and taking names! I have waited 38 years for this, and its HUGE!!! well to me anyway! been 20 years since we made it to the conference finals, and I am damn proud of my team that nobody had any hope in! Darryl Sutter has rocked as coach! Quick been focused, the forecheck, the defense.. damn I love this game!!!! ok thats my rant!
      GO KINGS GO!!!
      Who would have thought? This was the worst year of playoff picks for my office pool!

http://www.plexusplayoffs.com/
      sigpic

Comment

Well, looks like our Yotes are out. Good luck to the Kings......
        God, Family and Friends is what it's all about. Great food just brings them all together... First John1:9...
        Weber Performer Gold
        Masterbuilt 26" twins
        Big Chief Electric smoker
        Brinkmann barrel smoker
        LEM sausage stuffer
        Cabela's pro HD grinder
        Maverick ET-732
        ThermoWorks Thermapen
        GrillGrates

Comment

Working...
        X