Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Stars Acquire Center Cody Eakin & 2012 Second-Rounder From Washington Capitals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Stars Acquire Center Cody Eakin & 2012 Second-Rounder From Washington Capitals

Alex, I see this being a great fit for the Caps... I really enjoyed seeing Mike play, his hand and puck skills are really something to watch..

I really do not know anything about this Cody kid... I guess I need to read up about him..

How many more days till they hit the preseason ice???
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Typically mid Sept.

lotta young talent out there. And then the old hand's experience too.

Parity...errr parody? Thanks Buttman.
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

What, is that impotent, did I miss something?
      Ray's won! (X2)
      Mark
      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
        What, is that impotent, did I miss something?
        Ray's won! (X2)

Sorry Mark, not a baseball fan.. We work on the ice machines and beer chiller systems for the Ball Park in Arlington.. I could got to any Texas Rangers game I wish for free, but I would not waist my time.. Just not my game to watch, the last game I went to I was bored after two innings and left..
        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
          Alex, I see this being a great fit for the Caps... I really enjoyed seeing Mike play, his hand and puck skills are really something to watch..

I really do not know anything about this Cody kid... I guess I need to read up about him..

How many more days till they hit the preseason ice???
          Cody is a littleish red headed dude ..........Put up big numbers in canadian juniors and did decent for craps in aboot 20 games lasy year........

Prolly end up a star down your way......

He can skate and put up nice numbers in juniors.....Just young,but he is fiestty for not being that big......I always liked him........

Guess i should check out who the craps got...LOL

Comment

Working...
          X