Fish Tacos and Artichokes on the Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Tacos and Artichokes on the Grill

Got the BGE fired up last night for some grilled artichokes and a dolphin filet for some fish tacos.

For the artichokes, we usually always steam them so I figured I'd try a grilled version. Simply, some minced fresh garlic, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and some KS is drizzled on top of them. Wrap in foil and place on the grill at 425° for an hour. Made up some balsamic vinegar base for a dipping sauce.

They came out well:

Next up was the fish. Used some of my favorite fish rub and got grilling. Came out very good:

shredded for the tacos:

Then, some avacado, sharp cheddar, made up some fresh slaw (shredded cabbage, evoo, balsamic vinegar, KS, CBP), corn tortillas and a little of this and that, and dinner was served. Well, some sriracha to complete them. My 9 year old ate 4. I didn't think he could. He wanted to bet me his allowance. I lost .

All told, it was a good dinner. Thanks for looking.
    Pete
    Large BGE
    Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Oh hell yeah those look great! Love the idea of grilling the artichokes too! Bet those were tasty! Nicely done!
    Smokem if you got em

Yoder YS640
    Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
    A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
    A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
    Frogmats
    Maverick ET 732
    Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

sigpic

Comment

Looks great! I have a weird fear of artichokes, don't know why...and the fear isn't eating them, it cooking them! I'm afraid I won't clean them correctly I guess. Great looking fish taco's!
      Mustang electric smoker
      King Kooker vertical gasser
      Charbroil silver smoker
      Earnhardt Jr smoker
      Brinkman smoke n' grill
      a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Comment

Thats my kinda meal! Love fish tacos. Love artichokes. Points

Comment

Looks yummy

Comment