BBQ Tube & Smoked-Meat.com promo video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ Tube & Smoked-Meat.com promo video

Not sure if you all have seen this or not, but I was looking around on TheBBQTube.com & ran across this. Nice job by Rob & make sure you view the ending

<embed src="http://thebbqtube.com/player.swf" width="480" height="336" bgcolor="FFFFFF" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="false" flashvars="flvsource=http://thebbqtube.com/uploads/XZFYmMDN4eilWDTviOFB.flv&preview_image=http://thebbqtube.com/uploads/player_thumbs/XZFYmMDN4eilWDTviOFB.jpg&backgcolor=FFFFFF&autopla y=false&url_logo=http://thebbqtube.com/themes/aquarius/images/logo-player.png&logo=top_right&floating_navbar=false&co lor_nav_bar_top=0x32556F&color_nav_bar_bottom=0xd7 d7d7&ads_background_color=0x00CCFF&ads_border_colo r=0xCCCCCC&scrubber_position_color=0x32556F&scrubb er_load_color=0x888888&scrubber_background_color=0 xBBBBBB&volume_bar_color=0xBBBBBB&aspect_ratio=str etch"></embed>
    sigpic

Very nice, and in my mind a tribute to some of the best on here.
    Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
    My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
    @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Loved it! I remember when he asked for pics or something, I think I was going through one of my ill phases otherwise I would have sent something in. Definitely some beautiful stuff on there and I especially love him dropping the ribs at the end. Freakin' funny stuff!!!!!

Comment

Missed this when it was first posted but glad I came across it, great video.
        Even though I can see pics posted here by the members it was neat seeing them in a video and on another site, it's like I know some famous folks now

I had to laugh my ass off at the end with Wingman though, couldn't help it and I've been there before so I know how it feels but DAMN that was funny

Anyone know what that was a picture of from Sweet Mags after the 2 shots of brisket? Looked tasty.
        There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Damn I wish iPad would play flash videos. I never use my laptop anymore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
          Lang 60" deluxe
          Yoder YS640
          Masterbuilt 30"
          Masterbuilt 40"

Comment

nice! some of the best of our best representing the best bbq forum on the web!!! heck yeah i gonna 5star this one!
            Charbroil SFB
            GOSM
            MES
            Dutch Ovens and other CI
            Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
            Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pyroman175 View Post
              Damn I wish iPad would play flash videos. I never use my laptop anymore

You can download Sky Fire Browser for iPhone & iPads.. It allows you to watch flash videos that are on web pages and sites.. It's like $2.99. I purchased it for my iPhone and it works great..
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

..ROB.....

Comment

Nice video Rob!!
                  Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
                  Yoder YS640
                  Weber Genesis
                  Weber 18.5" Kettle
                  Weber Performer
                  Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                    You can download Sky Fire Browser for iPhone & iPads.. It allows you to watch flash videos that are on web pages and sites.. It's like $2.99. I purchased it for my iPhone and it works great..
                    Thank you so much !!!!!!! I will download it now

Lang 60" deluxe
                    Yoder YS640
                    Masterbuilt 30"
                    Masterbuilt 40"

Comment

I am starting the work on the 2012 promo. I may even put in one of my snafoo's!

So send me your cooker pic and some money shots of finished cooks. send them to pitmaster@smokingpit.com

Now lets drop some ribs!
                      Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
                      Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
                      SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
                      Yoder Wichita
                      Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
                      Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
                      Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Working...