No announcement yet.

Youtube Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, I give ya a lot of credit for the whole video gig...I have 2200 posts and haven't figured out the video.

Also, as a matter of fact, I just last week parted out my first loin for some superbowl eats...
    BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
    Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
    I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
      Allright.... I guess I was a bit off. I apologize for that. But, I still maintain it's not a pork chop, but a slice of loin...or hmmm a center cut boneless chop I suppose.

No harm meant, but as I mentioned... we calls 'em as we sees 'em.

Welcome, and in a trial by fire none the less
      As I said.. Pussy Cat....
      Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
      Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
      SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
      Yoder Wichita
      Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
      Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
      Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

...... I also am a loin chopper like you do..... Good stuff
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
          As I said.. Pussy Cat....
          I think we all can use some tough love!! I appreciate the honesty!!

Thanks the all the you all have earned some brownie

Will be posting more videos soon

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
            ...... I also am a loin chopper like you do..... Good stuff

Save some money by cutting your own Loin's

Comment

Originally posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
              Sorry I couldn't help myself.
              Ha Ha... Now I didn't say that... Don't get banned...

See Allen, we are always funnin with each other. At Rich's expense....
              Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
              Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
              SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
              Yoder Wichita
              Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
              Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
              Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
                Ha Ha... Now I didn't say that... Don't get banned...

See Allen, we are always funnin with each other. At Rich's expense....
                My intention is not to get banned

Thanks for the heads up, I will let everyone else get kicked :)

Comment

Originally posted by GrillingNetwork View Post

I haven't seen anyone banned yet. Though, I am pretty sure I was considered for it!

Welcome to the site I see you have a good rind of skin on, you'll need it here. We debate here and express our own opinions....it's the great American way. One of our members is out fighting for that freedom even as we speak. So, feel free to express YOUR opinion too!
                  I also cut pork loin for boneless chops too. And yes Rich, they are called "boneless CHOPS" in my part of the country.

Don't worry about Rich, he is our "gate keeper". But in all honesty, I think he was a little jealous. I hear his photography skills are on par with a kindergartener.
                  Mark

Homemade 22 year old "Pro-smoker"
                  Yoder YS640
                  Smoke daddy
                  100% Lumberjack pellets

Comment

Originally posted by gwapogorilla View Post
                    I haven't seen anyone banned yet. Though, I am pretty sure I was considered for it!

Welcome to the site I see you have a good rind of skin on, you'll need it here. We debate here and express our own opinions....it's the great American way. One of our members is out fighting for that freedom even as we speak. So, feel free to express YOUR opinion too!
                    I also cut pork loin for boneless chops too. And yes Rich, they are called "boneless CHOPS" in my part of the country.

Don't worry about Rich, he is our "gate keeper". But in all honesty, I think he was a little jealous. I hear his photography skills are on par with a kindergartener.
                    I am all for speaking your mind! Thats what this great Nation of ours is all about. I gave a testimonial as I am a Vet myself and truly give my hats off to anyone that serves this great Nation.

I am sure Rich is a nice guy and when it comes his turn to receive some feedback, he is as understanding

Comment

Originally posted by gwapogorilla View Post
                      Don't worry about Rich, he is our "gate keeper". :
                      good man to have on point to spot things imho.

Other than a couple worthy exceptions I like that folks arn't schilling their own products on this site, especially the ones who just show up to sell but contribute nothing else.

This isnt the case with this Youtube video, folks can always use tutorials. - my only problem would be that its a Swift product, factory pork...
                      Last edited by chisoxjim; 02-13-2012, 11:20 AM.
                      Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

Originally posted by GrillingNetwork View Post

nah, doesn't worj like that round here. Rich has a tendency to leap right in with the hard yards without letting new members find their feet first.
                        But he means well

And for the record it's simple and 'obvious' tips, like cutting your own chops (yep I call slices of loins chops too: loin chops. Actually, after I've cured them I call them gammon chops :-)

Just because something seems bloody obvious to you. Doesn't mean it's occured to everyone else. And it's the simple 'obvious' tips that often never get told as you think everyone naturally already knows.

So keep it up
                        Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                        Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
                          Just because something seems bloody obvious to you. Doesn't mean it's occured to everyone else. And it's the simple 'obvious' tips that often never get told as you think everyone naturally already knows.
                          That's the truth
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                            No...I don't. Ihe Island of the Misfit Toys is not for the weak. or feeble. Or... well, fill in the blank.

We welcome all, but if you have to post a vid, it best be worthy. mercy is not guarenteed.

I welcome his return..with something cool :{)
                            Oh shit lol vids have to be worthy? haha ahh oops hehe must be a new rule cause mine suck haha.

by the way I did this with a half a loin tonight that I had and them chops were mighty fine! Like a center cut chop indeed. We liked em!

ps and that video was "worthy" to me, I never thought of doing that until I saw it so chill Rich sheesh
                            Last edited by Pandemonium; 02-18-2012, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
                              Oh shit lol vids have to be worthy? haha ahh oops hehe must be a new rule cause mine suck haha.

Stand by, don't be so hard on your self just yet, you ain't seen one of mine.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X