Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For You RC Guys...

Pretty Funny...

<iframe width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight='0' scrolling="no" src="http://hub.video.msn.com/embed/e2f62831-b6da-48ac-93c3-210cefe89d41/?vars=bGlua2JhY2s9aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy5iaW5nLmNv bSUyRnZpZGVvcyZjb25maWdOYW1lPXN5bmRpY2F0aW9ucGxheW VyJmxpbmtvdmVycmlkZTI9aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRmVudGVydGFp bm1lbnQubXNuLmNvbSUyRnZpZGVvcHJldmlldyUyRiUzRmNoYW 5uZWxpbmRleCUzRDllbi11c19tc25ocHZpZG1vZCUyNnZpZGVv SWQlM0QlN0IwJTdEJTI2ZnJvbSUzRCUyMyUyRnZpZGVvJTJGZT JmNjI4MzEtYjZkYS00OGFjLTkzYzMtMjEwY2VmZTg5ZDQxJmNv bmZpZ0NzaWQ9TVNOVmlkZW8mc3luZGljYXRpb249dGFnJmZyPX NoYXJlZW1iZWQtc3luZGljYXRpb24mbWt0PWVuLXVz">
    <A href="http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/?channelindex=9en-us_msnhpvidmod&videoId=e2f62831-b6da-48ac-93c3-210cefe89d41&from=shareembed-syndication&src=v5:embed:syndication:&from=mpl_en-us_Entertainment_Comedy_sd_dest" target="_new" title="RC Helicopter Test Doesn't Go As Planned!">Video: RC Helicopter Test Doesn't Go As Planned!</A>
    </iframe>
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

that is something my kids would do....
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

I fly and build rc helicopters ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361060075.675698.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361060093.566812.jpg
      This one was about 2000 all together then I crashed it ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361060141.065544.jpg

Comment

I have a 450se in new condition. Upgraded to V2 but have not flown it more than a dozen flights. Cost so much I'm scared to fly it ha ha ha. I think I'm gonna sell it soon before I have to give it away. Amazing how little our Trex birds are worth these days with all the clones coming from China.

Was into control line PA contests for last 5 years but my flying buddy and LONG time teacher passed last November. I've not been to the field since and to be honest have lost all desire to fly. Thus, making smoking my new main hobby.
        "Often Wrong" ... wife

Comment

BBQ and Helicopters... throw in some beer for the pilots and I'm all over it!
          Smokem if you got em

Yoder YS640
          Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
          A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
          A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
          Frogmats
          Maverick ET 732
          Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

sigpic

Comment

I was never much for RC planes, but I did get into RC boats when I was an asst. crew chief on the Neutrino beam line at Fermilab (particle accelerator) in Batavia, IL in the late '70s. All of the power supplies used to drive the superconducting magnets (dipoles (to steer the beam) and quadpoles (to focus the beam)) were water cooled (think 500V at 5000A into a 70 milliohm load). There were several cooling ponds around the lab (about 6800 acres) that were always LOADED with geese.

Long story short...

My crew chief and I rigged an RC destroyer with 3 remote bottle rocket launchers and then went goose hunting (we worked the midnight to 8 am shift ). LOTS of fun.
            Yoder YS640, Weber Performer Platinum, Weber OTG, Weber Q220, Traeger BBQ125 Executive
            ThunderDome Vortex, Smokenator 1000, GrillGrates, A-Maze-N Tube Smoker (6" & 12")
            Weed Dragon Torch with Squeeze Valve (VT2-23SVC), Looftlighter, BernzOmatic High Intensity Torch Head (TS8000)
            Tappecue, Maverick ET-732 (x2), Maverick PT-100

SousVide Supreme, VacMaster VP112 (chamber), VacMaster Pro305 (suction)

Comment

he he he bet that was fun

I had a Dumas Deep Vee 20 wood (kit) at one time many many years ago. We would run it on a friends neighborhood lake. A dog across the cove would run along the shore chasing it. We ran that poor dog till I think he almost died.

Boats are a kick too .. and probably a bit safer for the BBQ/Beer combo lol
              "Often Wrong" ... wife

Comment

That's gotta be the Dumbest way to trim a tree I ever saw!!!

Bear
                Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

He was just trying to spy on the Smoked-Meat.com forum.
                  Yoder YS480
                  Yoder Cheyenne
                  Weber Kettle w/ Rotissieri
                  Kettlepizza

Comment

Originally posted by DeepSouthBBQ View Post
                    he he he bet that was fun

I had a Dumas Deep Vee 20 wood (kit) at one time many many years ago. We would run it on a friends neighborhood lake. A dog across the cove would run along the shore chasing it. We ran that poor dog till I think he almost died.

Boats are a kick too .. and probably a bit safer for the BBQ/Beer combo lol
                    What, like they did to this poor guy? I'm right there on the safety issue.

Edit: Dogs have a right to win, too!
                    Last edited by Ozric; 08-13-2013, 12:57 PM.
                    Yoder YS640, Weber Performer Platinum, Weber OTG, Weber Q220, Traeger BBQ125 Executive
                    ThunderDome Vortex, Smokenator 1000, GrillGrates, A-Maze-N Tube Smoker (6" & 12")
                    Weed Dragon Torch with Squeeze Valve (VT2-23SVC), Looftlighter, BernzOmatic High Intensity Torch Head (TS8000)
                    Tappecue, Maverick ET-732 (x2), Maverick PT-100

SousVide Supreme, VacMaster VP112 (chamber), VacMaster Pro305 (suction)

Comment

Working...
                    X