Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Where To Buy It

Where To Buy It You Have A Great Place You Buy Your Smoking & Grilling Stuff. Feel Free To Share It Here.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Ribs 2 ways
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Posted On: 09-25-2017
Replies: 11
Views: 100
0 NM Elk
Last Post: AJ
Posted On: 09-24-2017
Replies: 0
Views: 25
0 Hatch from scratch part two
Last Post: Uncle Sauce
Replies: 11
Views: 116
0 So I have a few brisket pics
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 33
Views: 460
0 Grilled Lamb Chops
Last Post: Uncle Sauce
Replies: 3
Views: 40
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,344 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,597 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 638,649 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 08-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Wannabe Smoker

MossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To All
MossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To All
Default SAM's Club Spare Ribs

Was at SAM's Club yesterday and their "Natural" brand spare ribs were $2.89 lb. Notice they didn't have a sign on the wall stating how much they were a pound if you purchased by the case so found an employee and he told me they would be $2.04 lb. per case.

Natural brand spare ribs are packaged 3 slabs per package and a case comes with 3 packages in it. $180 later my wife and I purchased 2 cases! Of the brands of spare ribs we have tried we prefer the Natural brand to most.

With all the trimmings from spares in the past and the trimmings we get off these spares we should be sitting pretty good for venison sausage this winter!

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 08-27-2011, 04:45 PM
Fullabull

WaysideRanch Is Just Starting Out

Moss, where does the natural come in??? I totally believe in Free range chickens. Lol. Jus wondering.
Old 08-27-2011, 05:19 PM
Mums secret recpie

Pandemonium Is  A Name Known To All
Pandemonium Is  A Name Known To All

Thats prices like the good old days uuh I mean last year or so. Your set for a long time
Old 08-27-2011, 10:25 PM
Smokin Bill

minnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To All
minnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To All

Marty ,do I see ribs in my future
22.5'' wsm
24'' smoke vault
1-outhouse
Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
Smoked meathead #135
Old 08-28-2011, 12:20 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Nice score.... Has anybody purchased "by the case" from Costco ?
Old 08-28-2011, 05:33 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaysideRanch View Post
Moss, where does the natural come in??? I totally believe in Free range chickens. Lol. Jus wondering.
I THINK... they are not "enhanced" EG. brined/injected er whatever they do to some ribs...
Old 08-28-2011, 07:58 AM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaysideRanch View Post
It's just a brand name.

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 08-28-2011, 08:15 AM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossyMO View Post
Was at SAM's Club yesterday and their "Natural" brand spare ribs were $2.89 lb. Notice they didn't have a sign on the wall stating how much they were a pound if you purchased by the case so found an employee and he told me they would be $2.04 lb. per case.

Natural brand spare ribs are packaged 3 slabs per package and a case comes with 3 packages in it. $180 later my wife and I purchased 2 cases! Of the brands of spare ribs we have tried we prefer the Natural brand to most.

With all the trimmings from spares in the past and the trimmings we get off these spares we should be sitting pretty good for venison sausage this winter!

It's good to others are doing this as well... Not just for venison, but for making any sausage...

I just find it waste to cut the spares into Louie's and smoke the small portions, just to toss into some beans..

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Where To Buy It