Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 12-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Fire Starter

Detroit Lions Is Just Starting Out
Default Ultimate vertical smoker/grill & Meat curing cabinet

I have large commercial grade stainless steel 2-door cabinet, that previously was used as a blanket warmer.The heating element is burned out. It has 2 heavy duty adjustable shelves, and is well insulated.Measures 73 x 30, heavy duty shelves measure 27 x 22 1/4. This cabinet could become the next ultimate vertical smoker/grill or meat curing cabinet. It took 3 of us to move it, very solid and in great condition . I am interested in selling it to someone who will put it to good use. Selling price is $450.00 or best offer. If you know of any one tell them or let me know thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Metal Cabinet 001.jpg (24.1 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg Metal Cabinet 002.jpg (32.3 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Metal Cabinet 003.jpg (30.6 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Metal Cabinet 004.jpg (28.4 KB, 49 views)

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 12-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Im Ross,I'm a Meatatarian

rbranstner Is  A Name Known To All
rbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To All

Oh man that would make an awesome smoker!

Old 12-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Smokin Cowboy

mulepackin Is  A Name Known To All
mulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To All

Yep that will make a dandy smoker. I've been eyeballing all the blanket warmers in the hospital I work at. Just waiting for one to conk out so bad they dump it. No luck so far, but one can hope.............

Beef. It's whats for dinner.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Pit Masters Assistant

Hippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodHippy Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Cool cabinet and a good price!

If you deliver I'll go $475.

If it stil has the controls for the heating element that is a big plus! I have a pellet burner assembly mounted to a cabinet kinda similar. But just added an electric element for warming it up. I use the element along with the pellet burner for added temp consistency now that it is getting colder. Somebody could easily make something like it from your cabinet.

Kind of a "Fast Eddie" clone.(FEC 100)

Here is the thread.

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16483
Old 12-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Fire Starter

Detroit Lions Is Just Starting Out

I had trouble just getting it home.If some one wants to buy it they would have to come get it with a truck or pay to have it delivered.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Pit Master

SmokinLee Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To All

The beast needs a brother. That is a cool set-up.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:51 PM
Hunt it, Fish it, EAT IT!

WALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To All
WALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulepackin View Post
Yep that will make a dandy smoker. I've been eyeballing all the blanket warmers in the hospital I work at. Just waiting for one to conk out so bad they dump it. No luck so far, but one can hope.............
A guy could probably....

Yeah - that bad boy has a lot of potential. Free shipping???
Old 12-08-2011, 04:52 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Fah.Ree.Kin.Kool!!!!!!!!!!!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 12-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Rub Mixer

ktdavis Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit Masterktdavis Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit Masterktdavis Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit Masterktdavis Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit Master

I was sitting in a motel in greater Detroit Wednesday night when I first read this, and I thought "hmm will this fit in the back seat of the company's Honda Accord? No. In the trunk? BIG no. On the roof? Damn!!!

Kevin

GSM upright gasser,
Big Easy,
Homemade upright stick burner,
Cadillac 48/60 rotisserie

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Classifieds