Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Tell Us A Little About Yourself & The Type Of Smoker You Are Using.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Pork Loin in the Oven
Last Post: driedstick
Posted On: 12-11-2017
Replies: 4
Views: 41
0 Chick-fil-A Sandwich....
Last Post: PitRow
Replies: 5
Views: 62
0 My first attempt of Cold Smoking some Cheese
Last Post: Otis857
Replies: 13
Views: 446
0 8lb. Round Roast To Jerky
Last Post: devo
Replies: 7
Views: 72
0 Venison Italian and Summer Sausage and Smoked Cheese
Last Post: Abelman
Replies: 11
Views: 112
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,462 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,973 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 644,641 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 01-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Lisa B Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & SmokingLisa B Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking
Default Vacuum sealing business owner

Hi everybody,

My name is Lisa and I own Vacuum Sealers Unlimited. I sell vacuum sealing equipment and supplies to smokers, hunters, fisherman, etc. Our bags and rolls are better than FoodSaver and are 50% less.

When I'm not working, I'm always looking for great barbecue. I am also looking for a good smoker for home use, so I'd love to get some recommendations.

Lisa Bilotta
http://vacuumsealersunlimited.com

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 01-29-2012, 03:06 PM
Fishawn Wannabie

Doug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
Weber Smokey Joe
Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
The Vortex
Old 01-29-2012, 03:08 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

Welcome to Smoked-Meat... I know I am in need of some bags... I will cruz through your site and see what yeah got...

Hope you enjoy the site!!!

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Old 01-29-2012, 03:10 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Welcome Lisa. Just checked your site out yesterday. Good stuff. Where are the bags made? What type of smoker you looking for?
Old 01-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Wannabe Smoker

MossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To All
MossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To All

Glad you joined us Lisa, welcome to Smoked-Meat!
My wife and I will take a look at your products, we are always looking for savings!

Old 01-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Fishawn Wannabie

Doug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Gonna make an order, sent you a email
Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
Weber Smokey Joe
Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
The Vortex
Old 01-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Keepin' on Smokin'

Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All
Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All

Welcome to the Smoked-Meat forums. Certainly glad to have you here. Somehow, I already had your website saved for when I needed bags. Don't even remember where I got it.

Smoke Vault 24
Old 01-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Welcome from Dayton!!

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 01-29-2012, 04:55 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Welcome Lisa, I just sent you an email today!! Glad you found the Island! Got a question, someone will know. Butttttt what is a good smoker for home use is a little too vague - you wanna gas burner, or an electric, or a charcoal or a stickburner?
I'm gonna venture a guess and say a Weber Kettle be best. But that requires charcoal (briquettes or lump). Lotts of info on all of the choices here. Take a look here
http://smoked-meat.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Glad you found us

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 01-29-2012, 05:10 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Still would like samples....
Old 01-29-2012, 05:35 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
samples....
Funny Rich...

But yeah...samples...
Old 01-29-2012, 05:54 PM
Rub Mixer

Charcoal Man Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit MasterCharcoal Man Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit MasterCharcoal Man Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit MasterCharcoal Man Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit Master

Lisa and glad to have you here!!
Old 01-29-2012, 06:06 PM
Rub Mixer

michael ark Knows How To Maintain A Pit

Welcome. More info needed on what you want out of a smoker.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Welcome Lisa!!!

I already have your Web Site saved-----I think Craig gave me the link.

I will be ordering a large amount of rolls before long.
I gotta check my supply. I know I use a lot more 8" than 11".
Most of the things I pack are for one meal for Mrs Bear & Me.

Any discount for Smoked-Meat members???

Thanks,
Bear
Old 01-29-2012, 06:28 PM
In Memoriam

Scarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodScarbelly Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Here is the 10 % discount code good until the end of March

10MARCH2012

I can personally vouch for the quality of these bags- I think Craig FNPMF uses them too

Old 01-29-2012, 06:30 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarbelly View Post
Here is the 10 % discount code good until the end of March

10MARCH2012

I can personally vouch for the quality of these bags- I think Craig FNPMF uses them too
That helps. But like I do... send out samples.

I have been burned before on bags. I use ALOT of them too.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:38 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Hi Lisa! Welcome aboard... looking forward to your input!

Smokers vary like taste buds, give us a bit more info on what you expect, then we can head you in the right direction. You came to the right place!!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 01-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Meat Mopper

bd354 Knows How To Mop The Meatbd354 Knows How To Mop The Meat

Hi Lisa, and Welcome! Just ordered some bags from you.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:43 PM
...I'm still a fan!!!

Rednose Is  A Name Known To All
Rednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To AllRednose Is  A Name Known To All

to Smoked-Meat Lisa. You've found the right place for advice and hopefully a good place for bidness!

GOSM Big Block
SnPP - Rehab'd after 16 years
22.5" Weber Kettle
Smokey Joe for the RV
Assorted Digital Thermos
and a ugly BROWN thermapen cuz it was on sale!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > New Member Introductions

Tags
foodsaver bags, vacuum sealer bags, vacuum sealing, vacuum sealing bags