Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Tell Us A Little About Yourself & The Type Of Smoker You Are Using.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Prime Brisket
Last Post: Mark R
Posted On: 12-11-2017
Replies: 7
Views: 65
0 My almost clean room processing area. Picture HEAVY
Posted On: 12-11-2017
Replies: 3
Views: 37
6 Cinnamon Roll Shooters...
Last Post: Slanted88
Posted On: 12-10-2017
Replies: 3
Views: 95
0 Welcome Smitty15/6
Replies: 18
Views: 232
0 cleaning the glass ?
Last Post: mowarren
Replies: 12
Views: 231
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,457 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,966 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 644,505 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 01-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Lisa B Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & SmokingLisa B Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking
Default Vacuum Sealer Bag Samples

Hello again, everyone,

I do have a sample pack on the website. They are $3.49 and you get 6 Premium bags to try out (2 gallon, 2 quart, and 2 pint). I get a lot of requests for samples and the $3.49 covers my cost in shipping them out to you.

Here's the link:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.c...-Packs_c14.htm

I also answer questions for FREE!

By the way, I have a Weber Kettle, but I can't seem to get the heat right to smoke efficiently. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I love good smoked pork ribs!

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 01-29-2012, 07:34 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa B View Post

By the way, I have a Weber Kettle, but I can't seem to get the heat right to smoke efficiently. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I love good smoked pork ribs!
Check this out Lisa..mid thread...ceramic tiles, indirect heat.

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/sho...94594#poststop
Old 01-29-2012, 07:48 PM
Pit Master

SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All

Lisa! Gonna check out your bags and get a sample coming. We all vac-pack, well at least most of us, and it's one of those things you hate to buy but have to. Nice to have you aboard.

@SmokinJim52 on Twitter
Old 01-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Have a great day!!!

fpnmf Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godfpnmf Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godfpnmf Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godfpnmf Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godfpnmf Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godfpnmf Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godfpnmf Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godfpnmf Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godfpnmf Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godfpnmf Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godfpnmf Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godfpnmf Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godfpnmf Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Hi Lisa!!

Glad ya made it over here...

Craig
Old 01-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Fishawn is the resident Weber Guru. The toy...oh, I meant boy genius, well he's not a boy...and he's not a genius...but he does cook some cook chit and he has more Webers than Weber!!!

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 01-29-2012, 09:17 PM
Smokin Bill

minnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To All
minnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To All

Lisa ,welcome to our home thanks for the link to your site.Someone just the other day posted it also .seems like reasonable prices .think I'll have to check em out.
22.5'' wsm
24'' smoke vault
1-outhouse
Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
Smoked meathead #135
Old 01-29-2012, 11:38 PM
<Worlds Strongest Button

Mikey Is  A Name Known To AllMikey Is  A Name Known To All
Mikey Is  A Name Known To AllMikey Is  A Name Known To AllMikey Is  A Name Known To AllMikey Is  A Name Known To AllMikey Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Check this out Lisa..mid thread...ceramic tiles, indirect heat.

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/sho...94594#poststop
to Smoked-Meat, Lisa
This works better imo.
Fire bricks

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19266

New Braunfels Bandera
New Braunfels Hondo
4-22 1/2" Weber Kettles
1-26" Weber Kettle
24"X72" Reverse Flow- Made in the U.S.A. by Me
Navy Corpsman-USMC '69-'73 Semper Fi
https://www.facebook.com/highrollersbbq/
Old 01-30-2012, 05:06 AM
veni, vidi, varius

Hoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To All
Hoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To All

Welcome aboard Lisa I'll be checking out some of your bags in the near future.

Smoked-Meat certified Sausagehead

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443745685
Old 01-30-2012, 06:44 AM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

not a kettle fan myself.

Personally I think you'd be better off with something like a chargriller pro as it covers all options (for charcoal smokers anyway).
Cheap, versatile and with poppop's (hawgheaven) easy to do modifications you end up with a pretty serious smoker as well as a grill large enough for a decent family gathering.

I could do with a cheaper bag supplier - alas you can't be it international postage is brutal these days :-)

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 01-30-2012, 07:27 AM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Ordered the sample pack.
I'll give them a look-over, and probably make a large order shortly after.

Bear
Old 01-30-2012, 08:40 AM
Fire Starter

pokechop Is Just Starting Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Still would like samples....
I agree Rich. Matter of fact, we gonna be moving our brand spanking new vacuum sealer to our store 2day. Hmm, I'm assuming she is talking about chamber vac bags huh?. Gonna havta "e" her too.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:48 AM
Fire Starter

Lisa--Took a quick look at ya site--Looks great. Headed to work so will get back to ya--(:-)--
Old 01-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Fire Starter

laynlow200 Knows How To Mop The Meat

welcome. I need some bags too. I'll check out your site.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:30 PM
Pit Master

sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All
sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Chargriller Duo w/ SFB
Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
Weber Smokey Joe
Brinkman Electric Smoker
Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
Pink Thermapen
Purple Thermapen
Old 01-30-2012, 05:02 PM
Go Faster.... Go Faster

Crewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Hello again, everyone,

Lisa, there are several ways to use a Kettle to smoke. Me personally, I like the coals on each side. 13-14 briquettes on each side will do 250* with the top vent wide open, and the bottom 3 closed. I let the temp drop to around 215-220, then open two of the bottom vents. Temps go to about 250 again. When it drops to about 215*, I put more lit charcoal it.

Again, just one of several ways of smoking with a Kettle.
Small rib roast

Deboned and stuffed chix

Chix Halves

Old 01-30-2012, 06:04 PM
Fire Starter

Default Lisa--vacuum sealer business owner--

Listen up. As a businees owner along with my two sons (I'm da flunky), I can say this with confidence. This lady Lisa has what it takes to "make it"--I e-mailed her and got a fast professional reply. Looking forward to doing business with her soon.--pokechop--(:-)--
Old 01-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Lisa B Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & SmokingLisa B Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking
Default Weber

That looks incredible. I am going to have to try it! We had some rib eye steaks grilled on the good old Weber last night, but I'm going to get a thermometer and try it as a smoker. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crewdawg52 View Post
Lisa, there are several ways to use a Kettle to smoke. Me personally, I like the coals on each side. 13-14 briquettes on each side will do 250* with the top vent wide open, and the bottom 3 closed. I let the temp drop to around 215-220, then open two of the bottom vents. Temps go to about 250 again. When it drops to about 215*, I put more lit charcoal it.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:09 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokechop View Post
Listen up. As a businees owner along with my two sons (I'm da flunky), I can say this with confidence. This lady Lisa has what it takes to "make it"--I e-mailed her and got a fast professional reply. Looking forward to doing business with her soon.--pokechop--(:-)--
I am hoping the bags work out too. Like I said before, I have been screwed with "Foodsaver bags cheap" before. I did PURCHASE a sample.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:13 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

I bought a "mixed" lot of rolls also. So we'll see!!!

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > New Member Introductions

Tags
foodsaver bags, vacuum sealer bags, vacuum sealing, vacuum sealing bags