Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Tell Us A Little About Yourself & The Type Of Smoker You Are Using.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 He said "you can't make bacon like"
Last Post: Fishawn
Posted On: 12-15-2017
Replies: 19
Views: 214
0 Safeway / Albertsons Ribeye Sale
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 10
Views: 140
0 Thin Blade Knives?
Last Post: WALLE
Replies: 23
Views: 295
0 Poor Man's amazin smoker
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 32
Views: 575
0 Casings, seasonings cheese and the like
Last Post: Bassman
Replies: 58
Views: 692
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,466 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,990 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 645,017 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 01-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Default Welcome

To Smoked-Meat.com I want to thank you for joining. I really feel this site can be one of the best BBQ and Smoking sites on the net. Like any great website, its only as good as its members. So jump right in we are looking for some great members. So lets get smokin.

S-M

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 01-26-2009, 08:35 PM
In Memoriam

Walking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

GLAD to FINALLY got the invitation........can't believe this site's been online this long, and i JUST got the notice!

LOLOLOL
Old 01-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Pit Master

SmokinLee Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To All

Hey Steve, Where have you been? Got the puter up and running I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking Dude View Post
GLAD to FINALLY got the invitation........can't believe this site's been online this long, and i JUST got the notice!

LOLOLOL
Old 01-26-2009, 08:41 PM
In Memoriam

Walking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinLee View Post
Hey Steve, Where have you been? Got the puter up and running I see.
Yeah, and the dam thing STILL isn't right.......

oh btw Ken.........only thing that smoke shack avitar of yours needs, is a cresant moon cutout on the door.......BWAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Old 01-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Meat Mopper

williamzanTzinger Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingwilliamzanTzinger Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingwilliamzanTzinger Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingwilliamzanTzinger Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grilling

Something like....
Old 01-26-2009, 08:48 PM
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamzanTzinger View Post
Something like....
HAHAHA.........there you go william...........LMAO
Old 01-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

Funny you say that. It had one and I did a little edit on it. Didnt want anyone thinking we were smoking turds.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:33 PM
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoked-Meat View Post
Funny you say that. It had one and I did a little edit on it. Didnt want anyone thinking we were smoking turds.
ahh Ken, put it BACK!..........we ARE the smoking turds.........lolol
Old 01-26-2009, 10:12 PM
in Memoriam

Capt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking Dude View Post

LOLOLOL

well we had to take a vote when it was mentioned about someone might invite ya. But luckily for you the vote was in your favor 13 for and 10 against!,

Good thing we didn't go for the 2/3 majority or you'd still be lookin at the

Database error sign!:p

I voted for ya, just so ya know!:D

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)
Old 01-26-2009, 10:17 PM
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Dan View Post
well we had to take a vote when it was mentioned about someone might invite ya. But luckily for you the vote was in your favor 13 for and 10 against!,

Good thing we didn't go for the 2/3 majority or you'd still be lookin at the

Database error sign!:p

I voted for ya, just so ya know!:D
sure am glad i can be the WHIPPING boy for now............WHERES RONP !
Old 01-27-2009, 02:43 AM
Pit Master

erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All
erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All

well i am workin nites this week so i missed all the fun yall had tonite, but its great to see all of you here, ya even d88de!!! truthfully i couldnt imagine it without ya steve. thanks for includin me and not having to stumble upon it who knows when. great to see you all!!!
Dutch Ovens and other CI
Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

Old 02-02-2009, 05:30 PM
in Memoriam

Goat Is Just Starting Out

Glad to be here thanks to cowgirl. I will try not to get too rowdy Ken.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Lang Lover

sumosmoke Knows How To Mop The Meat

Definitely have to throw my thanks to Ken for developing this site. It feels like home already ... :)
Old 02-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

Just me! Thanks!

Old 03-09-2009, 05:52 AM
Pit Master

cajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

Thanks for the invite ...
Old 03-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Meat give me MEAT

lynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Thanks for the welcome Tex.
I've only had my chargriller Pro since Xmas so I'm really new at this.

I live in Ontario Canada so getting the beast up to the right temp is a challange when it's only 40 degrees outside.
If you have any tips for me it would be great.

Glad to be here.

Herb
Old 03-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynsey123 View Post
Thanks for the welcome Tex.
I've only had my chargriller Pro since Xmas so I'm really new at this.

I live in Ontario Canada so getting the beast up to the right temp is a challange when it's only 40 degrees outside.
If you have any tips for me it would be great.

Glad to be here.

Herb
Did you look at the modification link I posted in your first thread??

Old 12-16-2009, 05:13 PM
Fire Starter

Thirdgenfitter Is Just Starting Out

Brand new to the smoking game. Just lost my brother he was 61. His wife told me he wanted me to have his smoker. It is a big offset one with a little rust will post pictures before and after making a trail run with ham and turkey for xmas hope i make him proud. I will be leaning heavily on this site i believe.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:17 PM
in Memoriam

Capt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

welcome to the site fitter, sorry about you losing your brother. Thats very sad. I bet we can get ya smokin in the right direction before ya know it.

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > New Member Introductions