Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Tell Us A Little About Yourself & The Type Of Smoker You Are Using.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 My almost clean room processing area. Picture HEAVY
Last Post: Mark R
Posted On: 12-10-2017
Replies: 1
Views: 18
0 Prime Brisket
Last Post: nickelmore
Replies: 5
Views: 53
6 Cinnamon Roll Shooters...
Last Post: Slanted88
Replies: 3
Views: 92
0 Welcome Smitty15/6
Last Post: Mark R
Replies: 18
Views: 231
0 cleaning the glass ?
Last Post: mowarren
Replies: 12
Views: 231
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,457 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,966 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 644,505 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 12-16-2009, 06:21 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Welcome here Third g..... Lots of smart members on here. I just ain't one of them.... Have fun, poke around & ask questions. Enjoy your stay!

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 12-16-2009, 06:27 PM
Burn and Learn

etcher1 Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smokingetcher1 Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking

Thirdgenfitter,
Great info and help here!

salt
pepper
mustard
vinegar

Chargriller Pro w. sfb
Orion Cook
Big Easy
Eastman Turkey Fryer
2- refrigerator smoker in progress
1- RF trailer build in progress
UDS
Brinkman Gourmet
Great Outdoors Gas
Old 12-16-2009, 06:43 PM
Fire Starter

Thirdgenfitter Is Just Starting Out

thx Scott and Capt Dan i look forward to getting to know everyone. i posted one ? in the help section maybe yall could check it out thx.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:37 PM
Pit Master

SmokinLee Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To All

Yup we are known to keep a hot line open a walk you through it. Welcome and real sorry about your loss. Pace, hmmm thats near Milton FLA aint it.? I used to live in that scratch ankle town.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Fire Starter

yessir pace and milton used to be the same but no more growin so fast. gonna move further north to jay. less population lol. yes my brother was very good. i always did the fish and turkey fries he did the smokin. wish i wouldve hung with him more now hindsight is perfect. but ill try to make him proud christmas eve i hope lol.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Pit Master

SmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To All

You can do it. Its just cookin, but I still wish you luck and a Merry Christmas
Old 12-16-2009, 09:37 PM
BOOMER SOONER !!!!!!

doctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Goddoctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Goddoctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Goddoctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Goddoctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Goddoctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Goddoctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Goddoctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Goddoctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Goddoctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Goddoctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Goddoctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Goddoctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Goddoctor phreak Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

thirdgen
great folks here....any need for help just ask....
Weber 22.5 Performer
GOSM 3405gw
Boomer Sooner Drum
Maverick ET-732
Various Cast Iron Skillets and Dutch Ovens
A-MAZE-N 6X6 Smoker

BIG Mac

Old 12-17-2009, 10:57 AM
Pit Master

Back when I lived there it was pretty remote. Bought a house on Gaynell St. near NAS Whiting Field where I was stationed. It enjoyed my time there and used to do alot of fishing off the 3 mile bridge and caught alot of croakers, white trout and once a real nice flounder. But every now and then we would pull up some boney small catfish, eels and crabs but the crabs would let go most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdgenfitter View Post
yessir pace and milton used to be the same but no more growin so fast. gonna move further north to jay. less population lol. yes my brother was very good. i always did the fish and turkey fries he did the smokin. wish i wouldve hung with him more now hindsight is perfect. but ill try to make him proud christmas eve i hope lol.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Fire Starter

yessir i use a castnet. mainly fish for mullet and bullreds.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:00 AM
Smoked-Meat Newbie

Rambling Is Just Starting Out

Thanks for the welcome.
Originally from Georgia, USA, But now living in Sweden.
I am using a New Braunfels Smoker Which I have modified. The chimney has been lowered so that it almost touches the grill and a heat deflector has been added for better heat distribution. I am alao using a minion basket in the firebox.
I also enjoy making fresh sausage - Hot Italian, Bratwurst, Kielbasa, etc.
MikeH said he is making a UDS - What is a UDS?
Old 02-15-2011, 05:46 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Hey Rambling...welcome to Smoked-Meat! A UDS is an "Ugly Drum Smoker"- and we have a whole forum for them!

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Enjoy!
Old 02-15-2011, 06:44 AM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

is it me or did anyone else spot a 2 year gap between the welcome and the response ?

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 02-14-2012, 08:49 AM
Smoked-Meat Newbie

David Is Just Starting Out
Smile New Member Intro

Mornin yall.

Name is David, native born Tyler, Texan..raised in Shreveport, Kansas City, Chicago, Pennsylvania, Los Angeles, etc... lived both coasts, plus overseas (Philippines 5 yrs), recently moved from Pacific Northwest (Vancouver, WA) to Houston Texas.

I have ordered a David Klose pipe smoker and expect delivery mid-March. I'm lookin forward to being an active member to this forum. . . been raised (been grilling on a weber (not smoking) since age 9) but have experienced my share of 'Qing' brisquit, pork ribs, and smoked salmon...so I'm very ready to experience a professonal grade smoker from Klose BBQ Pits (made in Houston).

Any and all advice is certainly appreciated and welcome...hope I am never too darn old to learn based upon experience. So bring on the advice whenever it strikes your fancy!
Thanks yall.//David

PS. Retired US Navy in 1994.

Last edited by David; 02-14-2012 at 08:51 AM. Reason: grammer, spacing
Old 02-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Pit Master

sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All
sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Mornin yall.
How excited you must be waiting for your Klose!!

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Chargriller Duo w/ SFB
Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
Weber Smokey Joe
Brinkman Electric Smoker
Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
Pink Thermapen
Purple Thermapen
Old 02-14-2012, 09:22 AM
Fishawn Wannabie

Doug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

and thank you for your service
Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
Weber Smokey Joe
Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
The Vortex
Old 04-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Smoked-Meat Newbie

kill2grill Is Just Starting Out

Nice site, look forward to enjoying it, some good stuff on here.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:54 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill2grill View Post
Nice site, look forward to enjoying it, some good stuff on here.
Welcome to Smoked-Meat, K2G... yes.. tons of great stuff here. And helpful members as well :{) Enjoy!
Old 10-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Fire Starter

Johnny_M Knows How To Mop The Meat

Hello from A-Town. I'm a backyard bbqer cooking on a Weber performer, silver B, and UDS.

Sent from my GS3 via Tapatalk 2
Old 10-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_M View Post
Hello from A-Town. I'm a backyard bbqer cooking on a Weber performer, silver B, and UDS.

Sent from my GS3 via Tapatalk 2
Welcome From Dayton!!

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > New Member Introductions