Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > The BBQ Tube

The BBQ Tube Here You Can Ask Questions On How To Make A Video, Best Camera For Your Dollar, And Video Making Software

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Some Tenderloins and sides for the Olympics
Last Post: Mark R
Posted On: 02-25-2018
Replies: 2
Views: 30
0 Obviously love posting Food
Last Post: strength_and_power
Posted On: 02-25-2018
Replies: 71
Views: 1,351
0 Local Butcher Shop Prices
Last Post: Fishawn
Posted On: 02-24-2018
Replies: 4
Views: 46
0 Reheating
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 5
Views: 46
0 Yakisoba with steak and shrimp
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 6
Views: 61
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,583 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,375 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 651,771 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 12-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Default The Family Behind The Country's Best Steaks & Burgers..

You have to love stories like this.. Hope they keep the old time tradition going along with a bit of modern technology..

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 12-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Smoke it & they will come

Wingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To All
Wingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To All

That's a great story Ken. Thanks!

Rob
Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
SmokingPit.com
Road-Quest.com

Yoder YS640
Yoder Wichita
Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale

Old 12-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Very cool!

I think Rich needs himself a "Little Hunky" to take over.......
Old 12-07-2012, 12:23 AM
miss ya gary....

chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All
chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All

all i see is a black box...................

it's all good my friend..........
Old 12-07-2012, 01:16 AM
Will Hunt For Food

Critterhunter Is  A Name Known To AllCritterhunter Is  A Name Known To AllCritterhunter Is  A Name Known To All
Critterhunter Is  A Name Known To AllCritterhunter Is  A Name Known To AllCritterhunter Is  A Name Known To AllCritterhunter Is  A Name Known To AllCritterhunter Is  A Name Known To AllCritterhunter Is  A Name Known To AllCritterhunter Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefrob View Post
x2

Certified Sausage Head
Old 12-07-2012, 06:12 AM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefrob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critterhunter View Post
x2

If you are running an ad blocker it may block flash videos. You may have to turn it off..

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Old 12-07-2012, 06:24 AM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Cool story!!

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 12-07-2012, 06:47 AM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

1.4 million dollars of meat !
that's a lot of bbq :-)

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 06-15-2013, 10:34 AM
Creative Cook

CarriageStone Knows How To Mop The Meat

The LaFrieda's have a nice iPad app. It's worth the few bucks to get it.

www.CarriageStone.com
Old 06-15-2013, 11:52 AM
The BBQer coneSEWER

Otis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To All
Otis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To All

I didnt catch this post before, but they used to had a reality TV show called Meat Men on the Food network about their business. Narrated by Pat Lafrieda. Dont think it lasted long, but I saw it a few times while I was on the mend. Pretty cool show.

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Old 07-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Canadian, eh?

XLR8R Is Becoming A Smoke GuruXLR8R Is Becoming A Smoke GuruXLR8R Is Becoming A Smoke GuruXLR8R Is Becoming A Smoke GuruXLR8R Is Becoming A Smoke GuruXLR8R Is Becoming A Smoke GuruXLR8R Is Becoming A Smoke GuruXLR8R Is Becoming A Smoke GuruXLR8R Is Becoming A Smoke GuruXLR8R Is Becoming A Smoke GuruXLR8R Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

Yes it was actually a good show - I guess that's why it got cancelled. I loved the episodes around the burger grinds. If I lived in NYC/Jersey, I'd hunt down some of their aged steaks!
Bradley Smoker
Maverick ET732
Nesco Dehydrator
Thermapen "Blue Bayou"
Old 07-12-2013, 06:15 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

I missed this too. Way cool to see such attention to detail...especially in something like foodstuff production/packaging. Now if ALL plants were run like that... I'd feel one helluva lot better with the meat I buy...
Old 07-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Pit Master

shellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To All
shellbellc Is  A Name Known To All

Now wait...this is too good to be true...I just checked to see how much shipping would be from them...with my proximity I get FREE NEXT DAY!! I am too freaking psyched!

Now if only they had berkshire pork...
Earnhardt Jr smoker
Brinkman smoke n' grill
a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > The BBQ Tube