Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > The BBQ Tube

The BBQ Tube Here You Can Ask Questions On How To Make A Video, Best Camera For Your Dollar, And Video Making Software

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 DDave's Reverse Flow Build
Last Post: Bama BBQ
Posted On: 02-20-2018
Replies: 75
Views: 1,495
0 Obviously love posting Food
Last Post: Spivitz
Replies: 56
Views: 1,166
0 Dungeness Crab And Tenderloins
Last Post: Slanted88
Replies: 13
Views: 167
0 Pork butt on masterbuilt electric
Last Post: Slanted88
Replies: 11
Views: 125
0 Newbie questions
Last Post: curious aardvark
Replies: 9
Views: 120
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,577 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,361 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 651,512 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 01-20-2013, 09:18 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Default Our Buddy Ron V!

http://video.citytv.com/video/detail...ze-festival-1/

Sorry about the ads..ugh...ah well.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 01-20-2013, 09:35 AM
WATT BURNER

morkdach Is Becoming A Smoke Gurumorkdach Is Becoming A Smoke Gurumorkdach Is Becoming A Smoke Gurumorkdach Is Becoming A Smoke Gurumorkdach Is Becoming A Smoke Gurumorkdach Is Becoming A Smoke Gurumorkdach Is Becoming A Smoke Gurumorkdach Is Becoming A Smoke Gurumorkdach Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

Awe what a Fattie
go Ron
Old 01-20-2013, 09:38 AM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

can't watch it - I'm not in canada.

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 01-20-2013, 09:39 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
can't watch it - I'm not in canada.
What does that have to do with anything???
Old 01-20-2013, 09:40 AM
Fishawn Wannabie

Doug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Nice fatties
Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
Weber Smokey Joe
Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
The Vortex
Old 01-20-2013, 09:41 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morkdach View Post
Awe what a Fattie
go Ron
No kidding... those were some beauties!
Old 01-20-2013, 10:38 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Cant watch it, I'm not in Oregon.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:45 AM
Pit Master

Zeeker Is  A Name Known To All
Zeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Cant watch it, I'm not in Oregon.
Hughhh? O, you make funny. Just kidding Fish. Congrats Ron on the clip, great stuff but ya could of smiled. All the best to ya...
KCBS CBJ
Zeek
Old 01-20-2013, 10:48 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Not able to view video From phone I guess. And Oregon deserves whatever they get Zeek! Lol
Old 01-20-2013, 10:51 AM
Pit Master

Zeeker Is  A Name Known To All
Zeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Not able to view video From phone I guess. And Oregon deserves whatever they get Zeek! Lol
Hee, Hee...
KCBS CBJ
Zeek
Old 01-20-2013, 10:52 AM
Can't Get BIG W/O The Pig

BIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To All
BIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To All

Cool vid, thanks for sharing and them fatties look great...
Big Chief Electric smoker
Brinkmann barrel smoker
LEM sausage stuffer
Cabela's pro HD grinder
Maverick ET-732
ThermoWorks Thermapen
GrillGrates
Old 01-20-2013, 10:56 AM
<--- my mobile office

Ryan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To All
Ryan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Same thing here, stupid phone. I've missed out on a lot of vids, oh well.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:25 AM
Frozen Smoker

Ron V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodRon V Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
can't watch it - I'm not in Canada.
Too Bad CA...It's a balmy -29*C here today! Probably 60*C warmer down under. Dales133 I am on my way...

Working on posting a mp4 file...

Whoa O Black Betty Bam-Ba-Lam!

Old 01-20-2013, 01:45 PM
Pit Master

erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All
erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All

Well, he may have not called it a fatty, but at least he didnt reference it as a "Bacon Explosion"...
Dutch Ovens and other CI
Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

Old 01-20-2013, 01:56 PM
Biltong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by erain View Post
Well, he may have not called it a fatty, but at least he didnt reference it as a "Bacon Explosion"...
No kidding, thanks E! "Bacon Explsion" is for the Regis and Kelly. Rosy O'Donnell, now she would say Fatty all day long.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

SixPack Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSixPack Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSixPack Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSixPack Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSixPack Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSixPack Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSixPack Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSixPack Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSixPack Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSixPack Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSixPack Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSixPack Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSixPack Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Hey Ron that's pretty cool and also a great leave job on that fattie.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:57 PM
<----Culinary Genius

gmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To All
gmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Screw you hippy.

And Ron excellent looking food my friend.

She liked his unit. I heard her. And she wants to faceplant in his unit.

Dogs and cats living together MASS HYSTERIA!
Old 01-23-2013, 07:44 PM
ADK Guy

Smoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

Nice job on the fatty, he should have worn the head horny gear

The New Braunfels Black Diamond smoker
Assorted other meat burners/smokers
Old 01-24-2013, 06:15 PM
Wursthersteller

Snarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To All
Snarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To All

It's flash based, so you I-guys won't be able to view it.
Bad Girls

If at first you don't succeed, keep on suckin' 'til you do suck seed. -- Curly Howard

Do not cry havoc when you should but hunt with modest warrant. -- William Shakespear

NRA Endowment Member
Certified Glock Armorer

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > The BBQ Tube