Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Snow Steak Fajitas
Last Post: THE ICEMAN
Posted On: 01-17-2018
Replies: 7
Views: 74
0 Venison Backstraps (Super-Tender & Tasty)
Last Post: Bearcarver
Replies: 8
Views: 147
0 Baking Bacon?
Last Post: zueth
Replies: 22
Views: 391
0 OK dammit. The Cold’s got me down.
Last Post: driedstick
Replies: 14
Views: 140
0 Shredded Chicken Fritters
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Replies: 18
Views: 207
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,522 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,186 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 648,467 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 02-05-2009, 07:08 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Default General meat handling

From slaughter to sausage- from the FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION OF THE UNITED NATIONS

http://www.fao.org/DOCREP/004/T0279E/T0279E00.htm#TOC

Lots of information here!

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 02-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Pit Master

davidmcg Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacherdavidmcg Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacherdavidmcg Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacherdavidmcg Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacherdavidmcg Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacherdavidmcg Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacherdavidmcg Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacher

Wow, lots of information. That is an understatement.

David McGuire

McLouth, KS

Retired/disabled Wyandotte County, KS Deputy Sheriff

U.S. Veteran

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once. "
-William Shakespeare
Old 02-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Pit Master

erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All
erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All

wow, rich!!! now thats a bunch of info!!!! united nations guidelines hmmmm... amazing what they stick there noses into... least they coulda done was have some color pics LOL thanks man.
Dutch Ovens and other CI
Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

Old 02-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Reverend Coot

travcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurutravcoman45 Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

Looks good rich, gonna take a while ta read all that! Thanks fer postin it!
Hillbilly Drum Smoker -(Trident 1)

Lots a cast iron an a large butcher knife collection!
Be proud a who an what yall are, don't let nobody tell ya different!
"I am a Combat Engineer, if I say "Whoops" it's every man for himself!"
Familia Partia et Scientia
Family Country and Knowledge
www.hillbillyvittlesllc.com
Our Blog: http://oldcoothillbilly.wordpress.com/
Old 02-05-2009, 07:52 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

No problem. Sorry I could not have it translated ;{)
Old 02-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
No problem. Sorry I could not have it translated ;{)
My concern is if you had a problem handling your meat?

Old 02-06-2009, 06:32 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanted88 View Post
My concern is if you had a problem handling your meat?
I ain't touchin' that one...

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Food & Cooking Safety